SeaWorld Orlando's Future Plans | Page 73 | Inside Universal Forums

SeaWorld Orlando's Future Plans

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Meanwhile, they couldn't get their water ride open for summer. SeaWorld may luck out slightly if they can get it open soon though as the weather is at record highs currently.

Reactions: Honor_Knight
Screamscape assumed it was a GCI for San Antonio due to the reuse train thing. But RMC used the GCI trains off Ozark Wildcat for Outlaw Run at SDC.

That also points to a full blown rebuild of Gwazi.

Reactions: tankart150
Screamscape assumed it was a GCI for San Antonio due to the reuse train thing. But RMC used the GCI trains off Ozark Wildcat for Outlaw Run at SDC.

That also points to a full blown rebuild of Gwazi.
They did not use the GCI Millennium Flyer trains on Outlaw run. Those trains are made by RMC and look nothing like GCI's trains.

Ozark Wildat's GCI MF Train (1 row per car):
NPNCC%2BWIldcat%2B(6).jpg

Outlaw Run's RMC Train (2 rows per car):
maxresdefault.jpg

RMC hasn't used any GCI trains on any of it's coasters. They used Gerstalauer trains on New Texas Giant and Iron Rattler. The rest of their coasters use their own RMC trains.

Also the trains that were on Gwazi are being used on Invadr at Busch Gardens Williamsburg.

Last edited:
They did not use the GCI Millennium Flyer trains on Outlaw run. Those trains are made by RMC and look nothing like GCI's trains.

Ozark Wildat's GCI MF Train (1 row per car):
NPNCC%2BWIldcat%2B(6).jpg

Outlaw Run's RMC Train (2 rows per car):
maxresdefault.jpg

RMC hasn't used any GCI trains on any of it's coasters. They used Gerstalauer trains on New Texas Giant and Iron Rattler. The rest of their coasters use their own RMC trains.

Also the trains that were on Gwazi are being used on Invadr at Busch Gardens Williamsburg.

Sorry, they used the control panels and other things including the gatesm

With some of the rumors of a rescue themed coaster, I think it seems obvious that it may go over the lake. However, we've also heard rumbling that it may be going in the Key West section, which fits way better with the theme and also, it won't tamper the beauty of the lake. I drew up this potential layout that I think would be awesome. It would require a little shifting of some of the BTS sections.

NNGEYXs.jpg

It's not supposed to be an exact layout, more so a path for the ride.
The cyan sections are pools they could develop to give the illusion you're over water. Red is the station, and the other white section is the indoor part of Wave Breaker.

I think it would be really neat to have the coaster interact with the front gate near the lighthouse. Would be really cool for incoming guests to see as they approach, as well as give new life to the front of the park.

Most likely wont turn out like this, however, I think it's always fun to try and imagine these things before they're announced.

With some of the rumors of a rescue themed coaster, I think it seems obvious that it may go over the lake. However, we've also heard rumbling that it may be going in the Key West section, which fits way better with the theme and also, it won't tamper the beauty of the lake. I drew up this potential layout that I think would be awesome. It would require a little shifting of some of the BTS sections.

NNGEYXs.jpg

The cyan sections are pools they could develop to give the illusion you're over water. Red is the station, and the other white section is the indoor part of Wave Breaker.

I think it would be really neat to have the coaster interact with the front gate near the lighthouse. Would be really cool for incoming guests to see as they approach, as well as give new life to the front of the park.

Most likely wont turn out like this, however, I think it's always fun to try and imagine these things before they're announced.
Wow! I like really really like this idea!!! It adds some much needed kinetic energy to the front of the park and the east end gives everyone a view of the rescue area. I also think that theme wise it fits best in the Key West section of the park!

Reactions: Magic-Man

NNGEYXs.jpg

I love the idea! However, I don’t think this will be a Wave-Breaker-style coaster model. It’ll be a traditional family thrill-coaster model instead.

Reactions: anihilnation
I'm hoping for a family launch coaster more similar to Manta at SWC. I haven't been on it, but from what I've heard, it's a pretty good family coaster. I have been on Wave Breaker and I thought it was fun, but I thought the seats were uncomfortable. If they can modify them, then maybe it'd be better. You had to put your feet in a certain spot that I just didn't like. I don't think we need inversions either. I love inversions but I also really enjoy coasters that don't have any. They need a really good family coaster that will be a stepping stone to the B&Ms. There are a lot of kids who go to SWF and want to ride a coaster, but are still to short and Shamu's Express doesn't do it for them.

You do not want a coaster similar to Wave Breaker at all. A ride similar to Manta at SWSD would be absolutely fantastic for this park and would add a great family coaster. Honestly, SeaWorld would be stupid not add a Manta like ride here

You do not want a coaster similar to Wave Breaker at all. A ride similar to Manta at SWSD would be absolutely fantastic for this park and would add a great family coaster. Honestly, SeaWorld would be stupid not add a Manta like ride here
I’m confused. Orlando already has a Manta.

But I agree, Wave Breaker doesn’t look too great.

Reactions: Magic-Man