Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Illuminations: Reflections of Earth

Skiddish?

LOL
I thought Hogsmeade was a success for them? The lines stretched from the new land, all the way down through Citywalk :drool:
Wasn't watching this thread at all haha...In short, yes HP was a massive success for Universal, but the year before, people delayed their vacations/visits/and Annual Passes...In other words people waited for Potter to be done....So, that is in their mind everytime they go to make an announcement

Unlike Disney, where people are going to go anyway and then return the next year anyway

I think Universal is heading there quickly though

Wasn't watching this thread at all haha...In short, yes HP was a massive success for Universal, but the year before, people delayed their vacations/visits/and Annual Passes...In other words people waited for Potter to be done....So, that is in their mind everytime they go to make an announcement

Unlike Disney, where people are going to go anyway and then return the next year anyway

I think Universal is heading there quickly though
Isn’t that normal natural behavior, like how every peep needs the restroom and food and beverage?
Kinda like the laws of physics and business? :)