What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa?? | Page 49 | Inside Universal Forums

What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa??

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Six Flags and Cedar Fair parks = generic

Busch Gardens Tampa is not generic by any means.
Should they revamp some areas that are a bit lacking? Yes. I believe we are starting to see this with the addition of Tigris next year, sprucing that eyesore up. Then in 2020 getting something done about the biggest eyesore. Everything else will hopefully soon follow.

Should they revamp some areas that are a bit lacking? Yes. I believe we are starting to see this with the addition of Tigris next year, sprucing that eyesore up. Then in 2020 getting something done about the biggest eyesore. Everything else will hopefully soon follow.
I'm curious to see if the Gwazi area gets a refurb...it's actually just trees, so some scenery would be fun

All theme parks seem to be following the same model (created by Universal) where a new attraction features themed food and merchandise as part of the rollout. I've actually been impressed with all the cost cutting in the SWP&E parks that they've actually been investing in the shops and food places to boost sales and offer new product. I could see the Gwazi area getting a decent makeover with a new lease on life for the ride.

Yes both BGW and BGT are not what I would call generic when it comes to theming especially compared to Six Flags and Cedar fair. They are above average in my opinion and try to keep the new attractions within theme as well.

Reactions: Magic-Man
Heard that they were impressed by TC at SFMM, and intend to put a similar ride there. In that case it would make sense to remove it first, and yes, red is a demolition marker. Getting something big ready for 2020, I could see them starting shortly after HoS

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Heard that they were impressed by TC at SFMM, and intend to put a similar ride there. In that case it would make sense to remove it first, and yes, red is a demolition marker. Getting something big ready for 2020, I could see them starting shortly after HoS

So in that case, it leads me more to the thought that SWPE would want to do the same as TC then, of the manner on Mobius; if they were impressed enough.

What’s TC?

Wow Sesame place passes are like half as much for all 11 parks. I know where I'm going to activate.
Note that the benefits you get are only valid at Sesame Place if you purchase it there (Same if you buy at a Florida park, they are only good at the FL Parks). I believe you would still get free general parking at the other parks. Also be mindful of this with the Sesame Place Platinum Pass:
"Platinum Pass is not valid for purchase for residents of CA, FL, TX & VA."

upload_2018-10-8_13-47-9.png

Last edited: