Epcot (General Discussion) | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

Epcot (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
And maybe this was included into the budget for Epcot before the fox deal happened? I hope it happens as Epcot needs more rides badly, but if not because of fox, no big deal as sure pirates ride system tech will show up in future in Disney World at some point down the road.

How could it be part of a budget approved two years ago if it’s being shopped around now?

Reactions: JungleSkip
Personally, I loved the remake; even though I'm in a group that doesn't like the original.

That said, I have to think this leaked out to just to gage a potential spark of attention, to see if it sticks.

Reactions: therock
I mean, I would not hate this in the slightest

EDIT: "Based on the 2016 film". Ugh. Never mind.
I dont get the hate for the film. Besides being very very well reviewed (It actually did better with critics and the public than the animated film) and well-received by the public. I enjoyed it (always found the animated version a bit to stick-drawing for my taste), and was really amazed to find out it was basically shot in a warehouse.

Reactions: Andysol
I dont get the hate for the film. Besides being very very well reviewed (It actually did better with critics and the public than the animated film) and well-received by the public. I enjoyed it (always found the animated version a bit to stick-drawing for my taste), and was really amazed to find out it was basically shot in a warehouse.
The main thing that the 2016 movie has going for it (if a JB ride is to come to either DAK or WS) is that the 2016 movie is grounded in reality in the animation style, much like the both DAK and World Showcase are.

In recent history when i've heard heavy rumor like this about a WDW project, it seems to happen way more often than not. That's all i'm saying.

How about we wait for the three other proposed pavilions to be built before we add the fourth.

Reactions: HPFred

Again, it’s a pale imitation. It half-assed the songs it did, and most of the performances were half-assed as well.

Also gonna need a source on “did better with the public”