Seuss Landing Expansion Speculation | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Seuss Landing Expansion Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
@Disneyhead mentioned in another thread that Cat in the Hat might get a "Sally Corp replacement RS" to replace the current ride system which is apparently no longer supported by the manufacturer. Hopefully a full refurb would come with this update

That would..make me wonder if that'd mean Universal possibly looking into Oceaneering; considering Six Flags & Sally both worked with them on Justice League for a ride system.

Either way, if this goes forward; I am all up for it (as long as they update the ride scenically as-well).

Reactions: tankart150
Does Sally have any installations in 365 day theme parks? I feel like their stuff may not be up to the rigors of that

The main one on the top of my head, is Justice League from Magic Mountain (since it has converted to a full 365 day park).

And I'm sure someone could correct, but LEGOland should be included because of Lost Kingdom Adventure.

is that the shooter/dark ride that keeps breaking down at the various Six Flags parks they're in or is that a different type of ride?

I'm referring to the one that's actually having a surprising amount of reliability, and is the supercharged version of all of the others. That said, I'm sure @Freak or @Wesker69 could prove me wrong in saying that.

EDIT: And you can include LEGOLAND California, because of Lost Kingdom Adventure. And while not year round, they are working with Hersheypark on next year's cupfusion.

I'm referring to the one that's actually having a surprising amount of reliability, and is the supercharged version of all of the others. That said, I'm sure @Freak or @Wesker69 could prove me wrong in saying that.

EDIT: And you can include LEGOLAND California, because of Lost Kingdom Adventure. And while not year round, they are working with Hersheypark on next year's cupfusion.
Ok..... I'm continually reading the others are breaking down often, and they're relatively all new,so I'd be a bit concerned with the reliability of their product.

Reactions: Mike S

The one at SFMM is the only JL I've been on, but judging by the other POVs, you're right. Ours is definitely the better version. I hear the one at SF Great America is not faring so well, though.
Yea, Sally would not be my first choice for a Uni attraction at all
For CitH, I think it would be just right.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
According to Wiki Sally Corp was involved with ET Adventure for Orlando and Hollywood. They do Animatronics as well which is pretty cool. Based in Jacksonville it would be nice for Uni to use a local company for the new park and expansions.

According to Wiki Sally Corp was involved with ET Adventure for Orlando and Hollywood. They do Animatronics as well which is pretty cool. Based in Jacksonville it would be nice for Uni to use a local company for the new park and expansions.
But E.T. Is looking out of shape a little