Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 363 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
For those that have been this weekend, has the removal of Bill & Ted been noticeable on crowd behaviors in any way? Do the streets feel busier or does the 10th house swallow those people up.

Does the event feel different with only the one show now?

I'm sorry to sound like a broken record and annoying asking again guys, but my plans are based around this, in everyone's opinion if I'm at the front gate before opening, walk in and make a beeline straight to a kiosk selling express, how well are my chances at getting the after 10 express? Are they only sold once the event opens or available during the day as well?

You'll be fine getting after 10 express. Like others have said before, get it during the first hours of the event so that you can maximize your time and be at your first house, ready to use, at 10:00 PM sharp.

For those that have been this weekend, has the removal of Bill & Ted been noticeable on crowd behaviors in any way? Do the streets feel busier or does the 10th house swallow those people up.

Does the event feel different with only the one show now?

well the extra house takes some of the crowd but having only one show sucks because the second show was great if you wanted to sit down and relax.

part of the park feels empty. it does feel like HHN has a hole where something is missing.

it didnt even have to be bill and ted, and sure the extra house is cool, but there was something special about having two shows in the park,
it was nice to have that option. it was nice to know you could sit and be entertained.
ive always hated magic shows because they are lame but even a magic show would have worked.

i dont know how to explain it, even if the second show sucked, it was nice to have that extra option. academy of villains is cool, but it is not enough.

even if we had two dance shows it would have been nice, the vapire zone has a mini show and that works very well

Has anyone tried the Hello Kitty holding area during S&S this year? What is it like? From what I’ve heard it’s the worst of the three.

Reactions: youhow2
well the extra house takes some of the crowd but having only one show sucks because the second show was great if you wanted to sit down and relax.

part of the park feels empty. it does feel like HHN has a hole where something is missing.

it didnt even have to be bill and ted, and sure the extra house is cool, but there was something special about having two shows in the park,
it was nice to have that option. it was nice to know you could sit and be entertained.
ive always hated magic shows because they are lame but even a magic show would have worked.

i dont know how to explain it, even if the second show sucked, it was nice to have that extra option. academy of villains is cool, but it is not enough.

even if we had two dance shows it would have been nice, the vapire zone has a mini show and that works very well
Its hard to tell, the first night everything felt really busy but between issues with ops, media night, and possibly more guests its hard to tell. Sunday was super empty while there, and it felt like just about everyone was at the sound stages. I do agree it feels like there is a hole in the back of the park. I'm not sure the mini-shows make that much of a difference since we had some previously Purge, Voodoo Queen, etc.

One thing I have thought about a lot has been whether the 10th house actually makes a big difference or not compared to the mega-house. Supposedly those held at least twice as many guests and cost twice the personnel, so in my mind overall I have no idea if they have added/removed or capacity has remained the same.

im gonna say something that might make people hate me. if there's gonna be a blumhouse 3, i won't mind seeing unfriended as a section. i mean Hollywood did a decent job in the house, and this year Orlando did happy death day and it was vastly better then Hollywood's. i won't mind seeing Orlando's take on it.

Are those new? Don't remember seeing them Saturday.

Nope. They have been there.

im gonna say something that might make people hate me. if there's gonna be a blumhouse 3, i won't mind seeing unfriended as a section. i mean Hollywood did a decent job in the house, and this year Orlando did happy death day and it was vastly better then Hollywood's. i won't mind seeing Orlando's take on it.

Oh boy. This may be the earliest HHN spec for the next year has ever started. Let’s put the kibosh on that for now.

Also, no.