Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

With the headlines of Stormy Daniels book making a Nintendo comparison, I'm a little frightened of any Nintendo headlines today...

I remember waking up to Mario Kart on my twitter feed for some reason..

Back to the topic, interesting to see him over at Hollywood; and hopefully it's more for finalizing plans for the western side of Universal Parks & Resorts domestically.

mood:

4f9.gif

Last edited:
I kind of admire how Universal is playing it so close to the chest with their barrel of semi secret projects.

If anything, I actually appreciate the secrecy. Even the things we know are happening, seem vague; and it leads to possible discussions. Nintendo for instance, being one of those.

Digging down = infrastructure work. I never anything about going vertical lol.

No worries, all is fair in just wanting to make sure of wording.

I'm wondering if they're prepping the site for the larger infrastructure work that should hopefully begin after HHN; considering Stranger Things after-all.

What I'm curious, is if they'll get the spot that's currently held up by the project trailers for what I presume being Jurassic World, after the debut of the attraction come summer. I don't know the intricacies of if they're permanent or not, so that's more or less why I'm wondering.