Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Carnival Graveyard: Rust in Pieces

A piece of the floor had come up, it was a metal strip that was sticking up straight, i saw a few people trip over it and guests warning the people behind them. We let the op know at the end and the house closed right after.

was it dangerous? could have people gotten injured?

Yeah! Two people in my group tripped over on it, could of easily cut your leg or fallen flat over. It looked like the metal strips that hold down stay carpet or flooring and somehow had got bent up right in the middle of the walkway

I know that there was a piece of carpet tacking in Poltergeist that was definitely causing issues on my walk through - didn't see anything in Carnival Graveyard though.

But lets talk about Carnival Graveyard. WOW!

I know that the original description made it seem like it was going to be a wide open area, and it wasn't. But what it was a masterpiece of a haunted house. The sets were gorgeous, the costumes for the most part were wonderful, and the scareactors really seemed to have their timing down.

The obvious standouts for me when I think about it are the Tunnel of Love, the robotic clown, and the overhead Carnival Barker. Even after he lost his barrel gimmick, he still managed to leer and let out that creepy laugh of his.

This was by and far my favorite house of 2018 and actually my favorite HHN House that I have done.

Kudos!

I tripped, don't know if it was that but I almost fell and the TM standing right there seemed to be surprised there was a trip hazard. I wear flip flops all the time and was relieved no damage was done to my toes. Glad I didn't spend more time in Finns, otherwise I probably would have went down.

I know that there was a piece of carpet tacking in Poltergeist that was definitely causing issues on my walk through - didn't see anything in Carnival Graveyard though.

But lets talk about Carnival Graveyard. WOW!

I know that the original description made it seem like it was going to be a wide open area, and it wasn't. But what it was a masterpiece of a haunted house. The sets were gorgeous, the costumes for the most part were wonderful, and the scareactors really seemed to have their timing down.

The obvious standouts for me when I think about it are the Tunnel of Love, the robotic clown, and the overhead Carnival Barker. Even after he lost his barrel gimmick, he still managed to leer and let out that creepy laugh of his.

This was by and far my favorite house of 2018 and actually my favorite HHN House that I have done.

Kudos!

I agree, absolutely loved this house, so much to look at. Have to admit i rushed through the Clown section as i have a slight fear of circus clowns, saw the robotic clown but apparently missed him lunging towards people? Next time will pay more attention and try to slow down. Out of the 4 houses we managed it was all our favourites and a must each time i return!

Wait, is it gone for good? That was one of my favorite scares this year.

Wait, is it gone for good? That was one of my favorite scares this year.

The barrel scare was there on Wednesday night

Must have fixed it then. UTH tour Wednesday it was missing at noon

They likely raised the barrels up another foot or so.

It was explained that they were dented and tearing out so I suspect they are new and reinforced. The cables supporting them were hanging empty and the drums nowhere to be seen.

Went through yesterday.. barrels were there but were not being used.
The saga of the barrel man