Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize just how much of this ride is going to be enclosed or covered. It's looking like most if not all the launches will be covered?

Makes sense for a safety standpoint. I just hope these don't end up being bland dark tunnels. Which I doubt, but these tunnel/cover foundations look pretty thin. Not much room for interior theming.

I didn't realize just how much of this ride is going to be enclosed or covered. It's looking like most if not all the launches will be covered?

Makes sense for a safety standpoint. I just hope these don't end up being bland dark tunnels. Which I doubt, but these tunnel/cover foundations look pretty thin. Not much room for interior theming.
I believe the second launch will be a timber framed "bridge". And the last launch a rock cave.

But I could be wrong.

That’s good to hear. When constructing something large like this in Florida, do they take unforeseen circumstances (I.e. bad weather) into their projections?

If they have another fall like last year would they be more likely to push opening back or double down on construction after the event?

Blast Ended Skrewt and Hagrid AAs seems to be leading rumor.
So something like this?
Hagrid-Blast-Ended-Skrewt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.