Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 344 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This new photo from Bioreconstruct makes the ride trough "building" look like a ruin with broken pillars.
Dn0KqFPXsAAJo0q.jpg

Reactions: Ryno27 and Mike S
Will we be able to see that drop coming out of the building from "guest" areas, or will it be covered up by trees/other structures? That's certainly an ideal picture spot. Similar to Splash or EE.

I was so sad when they closed dragons but after reading this stuff I'm starting to get my hopes up I really hope this delivers.

I have to say, they really used the entire plot of DD well. I was worried the coaster would be small, and the unused areas would be more stores. The outline looks pretty incredible.

Reactions: Ryno27 and Alicia
Looks like one of those old European Cathedrals being reconstructed after a WW II bombing raid.

That’s exactly the thought I had. Hopefully we’ll see some nice stained glass windows installed and it will look particularly pretty at night. Something new and original for the area.

Reactions: therock
Status
Not open for further replies.