Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This new photo from Bioreconstruct makes the ride trough "building" look like a ruin with broken pillars.
Dn0KqFPXsAAJo0q.jpg

Will we be able to see that drop coming out of the building from "guest" areas, or will it be covered up by trees/other structures? That's certainly an ideal picture spot. Similar to Splash or EE.

I was so sad when they closed dragons but after reading this stuff I'm starting to get my hopes up I really hope this delivers.

I have to say, they really used the entire plot of DD well. I was worried the coaster would be small, and the unused areas would be more stores. The outline looks pretty incredible.

Looks like one of those old European Cathedrals being reconstructed after a WW II bombing raid.

That’s exactly the thought I had. Hopefully we’ll see some nice stained glass windows installed and it will look particularly pretty at night. Something new and original for the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.