Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 369 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Our daughter comes with us to HHN, I often see kids (even talked to families for a couple of years before we started bringing our daughter). I recall someone once suggesting that they would never do Five Nights at Freddy's for it would bring too many kids, but this year did seem a little different, I saw the typical kids in strollers...some real young ones walking around...saw a mother w/ a child in a sling...but I would have hated to be a chaperon for these 'Stranger Teens', there most have been at least 50 in this group:

1.JPG

Our daughter comes with us to HHN, I often see kids (even talked to families for a couple of years before we started bringing our daughter). I recall someone once suggesting that they would never do Five Nights at Freddy's for it would bring too many kids, but this year did seem a little different, I saw the typical kids in strollers...some real young ones walking around...saw a mother w/ a child in a sling...but I would have hated to be a chaperon for these 'Stranger Teens', there most have been at least 50 in this group:

View attachment 7902
MichaelScottNo.gif

View attachment 7902
Thursday I saw a woman with a baby in one of those backpack things.

Reactions: shiekra38
I was just there for four nights last weekend. I’m debating on coming up this weekend again, to maximize my ROF express pass. It might be crazy of me to do it but I just might.
giphy.gif

Reactions: snayberry
Has anyone done the Scareactor Dining Experience yet this year? I've done in the past (two years ago - and got a great picture with Chance) with friends and since I'm going solo this coming weekend, thought it might be a chance to get some pictures.

I know the food is what it is but was wondering on the scareactors... Thanks

Has anyone done the Scareactor Dining Experience yet this year? I've done in the past (two years ago - and got a great picture with Chance) with friends and since I'm going solo this coming weekend, thought it might be a chance to get some pictures.

I’ve heard it’s not been a worthwhile experience. The actors aren’t out as much, supposedly.

Reactions: JoeCamel and medic2
Ive seen people post pics this year of beetlejuice in the park is this only during the day and if so where is he stationed to get pics with him.

My wife and I, went to the scare-actor dining this past Saturday and we had a great time. We had official photos taken with Sam and the purge woman. At the end of the event they gave us a code to download the pics of Sam and purge woman for free.

Without a universal photographer there was a vampire from Vamp 85 walking around and the wicked witch from scary tales. The wicked witch talked to us, and was very entertaining. And the Vampire kept trying to sneak up to scare people at every table.

They had 2 characters not at the HHN event an evil doctor that was very funny and his assistant. They didn't come to our table, but we could have easily asked for either of them to stop over. The 4 characters that were part of HHN houses/scare zones all stopped at our table and interacted with us, though only the wicked witch talked.

We had a great time, and highly recommend it. We didn't have day passes, so we finished dinner by 6, and got a start on the houses before general admission was let in. The food was ok, but the character interactions and early access to houses made the event well worth it to us.

I was surprised there was no Demogorgon or Michael Myers, but we are big Trick R Treat fans, and were just happy to get a nice pic with Sam.

Last edited:
Reactions: medic2