Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 349 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing is for certain. The subtitle for the ride will read:

“From the people who brought you Fast and Furious: Supercharged!”
Maybe that one will have "under new management" stuck across it too ;)

I wonder if the name will be more explicit than we might expect to prevent any issues with young guests not expecting the intensity of a ride with multiple launches and drops etc. Escape from Gringotts and Forbidden Journey make the kind of ride it'll be quite clear to avoid any doubt, so although I think "coaster" is unlikely too I don't think it'll be anything generically describing "creatures" which could be mistaken for something akin to Hippogriff.

@Teebin -- you asked about track switches a few (dozen) pages back, and over the weekend I was at Dollywood and got to do a little video of one in action. It's on a Gerstlauer coaster (Fire Chaser), but Intamin switches are similar. You can see just how fast it can change:

Reactions: tankart150
I’m incredibly excited and trust UC in this endeavor completely. Screens or otherwise. Only because everything UC, WBC and JKR have done in conjunction with each other has exceeded everyone’s expectations. So until they prove otherwise, they’ve earned the benefit of the doubt.

I said this a year ago, and how true it is.

What did I want? I wanted a black lake. I wanted a great hall. I wanted more shops and expanded hogsmeade, etc.
I wanted more than just one ride.

What did we get? Every inch of space being taken over by what could easily be the best coaster experience in the world.
When I said UC/WBC has done nothing but exceed our expectations with every project they've done, I meant it. This included. This is a better coaster on a grander scale than anyone originally thought. And it's not even close to finished.

Needless to say... I'm hyped.

I said this a year ago, and how true it is.

What did I want? I wanted a black lake. I wanted a great hall. I wanted more shops and expanded hogsmeade, etc.
I wanted more than just one ride.

What did we get? Every inch of space being taken over by what could easily be the best coaster experience in the world.
When I said UC/WBC has done nothing but exceed our expectations with every project they've done, I meant it. This included. This is a better coaster on a grander scale than anyone originally thought. And it's not even close to finished.

Needless to say... I'm hyped.

I'm right there with you. Before this ride, I was of the opinion that once this and maybe Ministry of Magic happen, I'm good with no more Potter rides.

Now? After seeing what we're getting here?

Give me more. Give me anything they come up with. Give me Fantastic Beasts in Park 3 because I know whatever is built for it will knock my socks off. It's the same reason I'm chomping at the bit for as many Nintendo rides as they can give me. I know Nintendo will expect the best

@Teebin -- you asked about track switches a few (dozen) pages back, and over the weekend I was at Dollywood and got to do a little video of one in action. It's on a Gerstlauer coaster (Fire Chaser), but Intamin switches are similar. You can see just how fast it can change.

Thanks for thinking of me... but the facebook post says that nothing is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.