Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 362 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And we have a dormer...

funny, I was just talking to painters about dormers today. what does this mean?

Isn't that dormer on a side of the building the guests on the coaster won't see?

I eat my words, the concept art is real. They are really confident in the end result I guess

Reactions: Quint
I feel like even as simply an initial hype post, the art caption slightly under-sold the experience they surely want people to expect. Only terming it a ‘twisting roller coaster’ doesn’t quite do justice to what they’re building, and seems strangely at odds with the usual hyperbole used with FJ / Gringotts.

(I know, we blame them for over-hyping, then I complain they’re not hyping enough. Irony not lost.)

I feel like even as simply an initial hype post, the art caption slightly under-sold the experience they surely want people to expect. Only terming it a ‘twisting roller coaster’ doesn’t quite do justice to what they’re building, and seems strangely at odds with the usual hyperbole used with FJ / Gringotts.

(I know, we blame them for over-hyping, then I complain they’re not hyping enough. Irony not lost.)

Agreed, that image is a big yawn..

Status
Not open for further replies.