Leaked Harry Potter Game | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Leaked Harry Potter Game

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I would love for this game to be structured like a Persona game, with you going day by day attending classes, meeting with friends, and going to dungeons/battles.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I just want a full realization of Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, and Diagon Alley to walk around. Don’t bother me with the game.

Rockstar and Potter would’ve been an interesting pairing, to say the least.

Given that Warner Bros. owns both HP and Avalanche, I’m not surprised to see the two working together.

Well then, talk about going far back.

Avalanche has some great games on their belt, and I am fully up for this; if they go all in on the RPG mechanics while adding a lot more for the Wizarding World in one fell swoop.

Rockstar and Potter would’ve been an interesting pairing, to say the least.

Given that Warner Bros. owns both HP and Avalanche, I’m not surprised to see the two working together.
To say the least..
Could you imagine. A m rated Harry Potter. Lol. It’s funny but it would probably be the badest game you would have ever played. Rockstar would definitely have dove off on the dark side of the magic.

To say the least..
Could you imagine. A m rated Harry Potter. Lol. It’s funny but it would probably be the badest game you would have ever played. Rockstar would definitely have dove off on the dark side of the magic.

Maybe we get that Arkham combat system. That would be cool in a open world hp universe. Idk need to see more

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TheGentTrent
Maybe we get that Arkham combat system. That would be cool in a open world hp universe. Idk need to see more

Just pointing this out, you could've just edited that into your first post..?

Either way, I am very interested of how they'll handle choice and dialogue options, as that could be interesting in a few ways if handled rightly.

I've been fantasizing about a real HP game since I was old enough to realize all the games available were sh*t. I always had the idea of a hp game where you were an Auror during the events of the books. This has me excited because at one point in the video you see a goblin get impaled. Like are we getting some real violence in Hp? I mean the killing curse is one thing but an ax through the chest...I'm here for it.

I've been fantasizing about a real HP game since I was old enough to realize all the games available were sh*t. This has me excited because at one point in the video you see a goblin get impaled. Like are we getting some real violence in Hp? I mean the killing curse is one thing but an ax through the chest...I'm here for it.

It seems as if Avalanche is going to have this game have a form of...morality system, if you will.