Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Favorite/Least Favorite Epcot Attraction

Sledge

VIP Member
Jun 20, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
There is a thread for each park on this.

What are you favorite and least favorite attractions at the Epcot?

Favorite:
It was probably Spaceship Earth, but I'm really not digging the new narration. I still like it but I wouldn't call it my favorite. Nothing here really stands out as being the best. Test Track and Mission: Space are fun, but wouldn't make my Top 10 at all of Walt Disney World. I guess I HAVE to pick SSE.

Least Favorite:
Hmm... I like everything for the most part. I like Ellen, but wish it didn't take 45 minutes to get through, just because I wanted to see the Dinos. :bang:

Favorite:
I liked Mission Space

Least Favorite
Soarin... Had to wait in line for 3 1/2 hours because the ride broke and my mom really wanted to see it... huge waste of time, also wasnt a huge fan of Test Track.

Favorite:
I liked Mission Space

Least Favorite
Soarin... Had to wait in line for 3 1/2 hours because the ride broke and my mom really wanted to see it... huge waste of time, also wasnt a huge fan of Test Track.
Did you do the intense version or the less intense? One spins and one just rocks back and forth like a normal simulator.

I like Soarin' but only if I have a FastPass or the wait is short. On New Year's Eve the wait got to 5 hours. It is a capacity nightmare.

I don't absolutely love or hate anything, Test Track would probably be my ride of choice depending on the mood, sometimes Mission Space (intense), Ellen and Nemo are a LITTLE bit below par for me but still enjoy both.

I love Epcot as a general whole, I just like the theming of everything. I like all the different pavillons, I'm an Epcot junky

My fav would be SSE (though I haven't been to the new one) or Soarin

Not so much...Journey into your imagination...though i understand the point, i'm so over it and need something new

Favorite: Mission Space. I don;t care if this ride is killing people left and right, it's one of kind. It never has a long wait too.

Least: Soarin/Snorin/Borin. Worst disney ride ever built IMO. It's not worth the normal 3 hour wait that is always posted. I can save myself 3 hours by watching the video on you tube, raising the computer chair so my feet don't hit the ground and then spray air freshners in my face.

Least: Soarin/Snorin/Borin. Worst disney ride ever built IMO. It's not worth the normal 3 hour wait that is always posted. I can save myself 3 hours by watching the video on you tube, raising the computer chair so my feet don't hit the ground and then spray air freshners in my face.

:rotfl: That's awesome.

Before I moved to Orlando I used to sit in the dark, listen to Haunted Mansion and turn my desk chair in different directions. :nuts:

Favorite: I'm probably gonna go Test Track on this one. SSE doesn't really have the same feel for me anymore for some reason.

Least favorite: Probably Mission Space...its fun but its freezing in those little pods!

Oh and I had never waited in line for Soarin until December...I would totally wait an hour again if it meant I got to play those fun games again! lol

Favorite: Imagination, Nemo, SSE, Test Track, UoE, LWTL.
Least Favorite: I can't really say, I haven't done Maelstrom or M:S yet.

Haven't done Maelstrom yet!? That's an oldie!

I love it though. I actually really like the 5 minute video at the end. Cracks me up how dramatic they make it.

I love it though. I actually really like the 5 minute video at the end. Cracks me up how dramatic they make it.

I love when people stop and watch the viedo and are all pissed off and then a group of people who know what they are doing walk in the theater and beeline it to the exit. :lol:

Favorite: is Spaceship Earth because they learning the future, Mission:Space! Test Track, Soarin, The seas with Nemo and Friends. Impressions De France, Canada, The American Adventure, Maelstrom!

Least: Journey into your Imagination with Figment, Universe of Energy, Gran Fiesta tour starring the Three Caballeros!, Reflections of China!
:epcot:

Last edited:
Favorite: probably test track, at least the last half of it

Least favorite: The three whoevers boat ride in Mexico. They took the most boring ride at WDW and made it even more boring. If I have to ride it again I will jump out of the boat and drink the water. Ha Ha!

Least favorite: The three whoevers boat ride in Mexico. They took the most boring ride at WDW and made it even more boring. If I have to ride it again I will jump out of the boat and drink the water. Ha Ha!

What?!

El Rio Del Tiempo was so much better pre-Three Caballeros. I miss the 80s feel that it used to have!

RIP

If I have to ride it again I will jump out of the boat and drink the water. Ha Ha!

actually i am pretty sure that water has to be drinkable!

now...would i want to drink it...NEVER...because i am sure people touch it allllll day long...but still...it prob wouldnt kill ya.

i think test track is one of my favorites in epcot. SSE and soarin are also up there. Oh and the american pavilion one is cool!

My least favorite...is maeltrom. i hate watching the long video...i just want to ride then leave! sorry...its just not worth the 5 minutes!!!! lol.

Favorite - Test Track, Mission Space.

I don't have any least favorites, because we didn't do much there since Journey and SSE were closed.

Maelstrom needs to be three times longer. Next time I ride I'm going to try to hold my breath the entire time from the top of the lift.

Haven't done Maelstrom yet!? That's an oldie!

I remember RUNNING through the theater with friends to skip the film once... and fearing I was gonna be caught, but it worked.
Oh is is soooo dramatic! The narrator's voice gets me everytime.
Last I went the ride was down, did they do alot of changes. As long as the trolls still say "DISAPPEAR! DISAPPEAR!" I will be happy :)