Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Make your own HHN

stranger-things-steve-junkyard.png

scene 4 - you are then transported to the junkyard. multiple trashed cars and useless junk are scattered across the room. you pass by the bus where you can see Dustin telling Steve to abort the mission. you are then attacked by a demo-dog from below a car. as you exit the room, another demo-dog leaps up from the car roof and attacks, steve will then come with his nailed baseball bat and try to swing at it, telling us to go.
stranger-things-pumpkin-patch-poster.jpg

scene 5 - after a short woods transition [with sticky trees] you then enter into the pumpkin patch. multiple pumpkins are strewn about with black vines crawling on them. you pass by a large dug up hole in the ground with multiple Hawkins lab vehicles next to it. on the floor is will thrashing and yelling demonically. as this distracts guests a Hawkins agent will come out with a flashlight and tell you to move.
latest

scene 6 - as you enter into the next room you are again hit with cold air, you are now in the tunnels. the walls look like someone spilled tar over the place. on the floor is a small torch, and next to it is hopper covered head to toe in the vines trying to free himself. behind you air sprays over you from a opening in the wall as you go further through the tunnels.

scene 7 - as you walk more into the tunnels you pass by multiple dead Hawkins agents, ripped to shreds. as you turn a corner a agent will come out screaming for help, before being dragged off by a unseen entity. as you exit the next room a demo-dog will come out from a hole in the wall and roar at guests.
MORE SOON [you guys can critique my work so far if you want]

I know I DOUBT Nintendo wold ever let Uni use the rights to any of their properties for HHN... but I just finished playing Mother 3/ Earthbound and there are so many creepy/ spooky characters to use for a scare zone... would be awesome to see a Starman scare zone ala Killer Klowns in Orlando .

to let you guys know after my stranger things house i will do a it themed maze treatment. here's my planned layout.
entrance bills house [armless georgie roams about telling us to float]
bill's basement
alleyway/hands coming out [serve as distraction for bower's member to scare]
library basement
church hallway/painting
bathroom [blood covered Beverly as scare]
bill's garage [animatronic pennywise]
highway/remember my name [henry with knife and bloody ben]
sewer/patricks demise [zombie kids and pennywise as scare]
bowers living room/kill them all [blood raged henry as scare]
neibolt house entrance/leper
living room [flute lady or leper again as scare]
not scary/scary [hung up body as scare]
very scary/clown room
kitchen [pennywise will pop out from fridge]
well [henry as scare]
the lair [giant room with floating bodies, multiple pennywise forms will pop out for scares]

Last edited:
so i was bored, and as a new year gift here's a haunted house maze treatment based off of the 2 v/h/s movies (my favorite found footage series).
Tape 56

facade - abandoned house from tape 56

scene 1 - bedroom

Amateur Night

scene 2 - motel bedroom ( Lilly mauling Shane on the bed, Patrick comes out from the bathroom with a shower pipe)

scene 3 - staircase (broken armed Clint is on the floor begging for help, mid transformed Lilly as scare.)

scene 4 - motel exit ( Lilly flying over guests carrying Clint. )

Tape 56

scene 5 - basement (creature in basement as scare. )

scene 6 - bedroom

Second honeymoon

scene 7 - motel facade (lover scares guests behind a car.)

scene 8 - motel bedroom ( lover slitting Sams throat. )

Tape 56

scene 9 - bedroom

Tuesday the 17th

scene 10 - woods ( Samantha with a arrow through her eye as a distraction scare, glitch killer comes out with a knife. )

scene 11 - lake ( slit throat Joey wandering around. )

scene 12 - forest ( disembodied Wendy writhing on the ground, glitch killer jumps out from the trees. )

Tape 56

scene 13 - bedroom

The sick thing that happened to Emily when she was younger

scene 14 - bedroom ( alien kid as scare. )

scene 15 - living room (James removing the alien kid from Emily's arm, Alien kid as another scare. )

Tape 56

scene 16 - foyer ( reanimated body as scare. )

10/31/98

scene 17 - attic ( floating cultists as scares. )

scene 18 - foyer ( multiple effects in this room, door knob disappearing, hand coming out of wall, floating furniture, etc etc. )

scene 19 - basement ( hands coming out of wall as scare. )

scene 20 - train tracks ( possessed girl wandering, train coming towards guests as the scare. )
Tape 49

facade - Kyle's house ( a distant gunshot is heard from inside. )

scene 1 - study room

Phase one - Clinical trials

scene 2 - bedroom ( ghost girl as scare.)

scene 3 - pool ( drowning Clarissa as distraction scare for the ghost uncle. )

scene 4 - bathroom ( Herman cutting open his robotic eye, ghost dad as scare. )

scene 5 - bedroom ( dead Herman with the robotic eye shoved through his mouth, Ghost Herman as scare. )

Tape 49

scene 6 - study room

A ride in the park

scene 7 - trail ( zombie girl scares on one side, Mike with a rock comes out from the other. )

scene 8 - park ( zombie Mike feasting on the bikers corpse, the zombie biker girl comes out as a scare. )

scene 9 - birthday party ( zombie bikers as scares, the blown off head of Mikes body lays on the ground. )

Tape 49

scene 7 - study room

Safe haven

scene 8 - interview room ( the Father slitting Joni's throat. )

scene 9 - "the day of reckoning" ( bodies of cultists line the room, cultists with a shotgun will scare guests. )

scene 10 - birthing ( the body of Lena with her stomach torn open is on the table, the bloodied Father wanders the room. )

scene 11 - Resurrection ( various reanimated cultists come out to scare guests as the siren is heard, multiple growls from the demon are heard advancing towards guests. )

scene 12 - escape ( guests pass the destroyed car in the middle of the road, with Adam on the floor begging for help, the demon comes out to scare guests. )

tape 49

scene 13 - study room ( the body of Ayesha is on the floor. )

Slumber party alien abduction

scene 14 - living room ( the loud sound of the UFO is heard, multiple aliens come out to scare guests. )

scene 15 - forest ( police sirens are heard, than the UFO sound is heard, aliens again come out to scare guests. )

scene 16 - barn ( the bright light of the UFO is seen above, Gary is seen being pulled in, aliens again scare guests. )

Tape 49

scene 17 - study room ( the reanimated Ayesha scares guests. )

scene 18 - closet ( the jawless Kyle scares guests. )

Last edited:
alright guys, here's a massive project i made. this is a outlast themed haunted house. i tried to make it game accurate as possible, so this took a month to make this draft. due to it being to large to post here, and i don't wanna post it in sections since it might be spam, i put it in a google doc. hope you guys enjoy, outlast haunt - Google Docs

I'd do an all-Stephen King HNN. King of course is the icon, and the imagery would be based on a typewriter.

Houses:

It
King's Shining, not Kubrick's
Maximum Overdrive (comedy house)
Creepshow (also comedy)
Pet Sematary
Cujo (puppet-driven house)
Christine (screens and mechanical scares)
Misery ( similar setup to our Exorcist)
King's childhood (read up on it, incredibly disturbing)
King-mythology house (Giant Turtle?)

Shows:
Pennywise's Circus - just retheme the last Jack show
Rock Bottom Remainders - King's garage band, have I dunno demons take over or something

Scare zones to include Rock and Roll Heaven, Oregon and Derry Fun Fair

Moxie and Whoopie Pies are your gimmicked foods.

I'd do an all-Stephen King HNN. King of course is the icon, and the imagery would be based on a typewriter.

Houses:

It
King's Shining, not Kubrick's
Maximum Overdrive (comedy house)
Creepshow (also comedy)
Pet Sematary
Cujo (puppet-driven house)
Christine (screens and mechanical scares)
Misery ( similar setup to our Exorcist)
King's childhood (read up on it, incredibly disturbing)
King-mythology house (Giant Turtle?)

Shows:
Pennywise's Circus - just retheme the last Jack show
Rock Bottom Remainders - King's garage band, have I dunno demons take over or something

Scare zones to include Rock and Roll Heaven, Oregon and Derry Fun Fair

Moxie and Whoopie Pies are your gimmicked foods.
i'm surprised you didn't include silver bullet as a house, has tons of scenes for a maze.

yeah i understand, though there´s something else you forgot. carrie, it can make a good effects maze.
It could, but I'd rather see an extreme haunt do Carrie. I recall hearing about a gag with a tampon that would work there.

since people liked my original thing house idea, here's a more detailed version im making. hope you guys like
The Thing Maze - part 1 of 4
RnbybOCIuzZo3YArgN3KcN_fXCp8ud9gE9mxL48D7d5gQBYoZX7RKSSXDSy3UOni98BCPIq9iv_LtqHd4Z7yzn9sU3dSZcmWtyDbUDfvfCm6qdo29qcPajehAk9cs6nyShMztUCm

Outpost 31.

As you wait in line, you are hit by cold air, and you notice that it’s actually snowing. You notice a large base covered in snow, multiple sno-cats are seen outside, unused for a couple of days. There’s a shack several feet away from the base. A partially burnt helicopter is seen, besides it is a charred body. Several feet ahead of the helicopter, is the body of a norwegian, his eye caked with blood from a gunshot. Instead of entering through the outpost, you actually move besides it, and traverse into the cold outside.

Dialogue

“First goddamn week of winter”

R.J Macready

“You see, what we're talkin' about here is an organism that imitates other life-forms, and it imitates 'em perfectly. When this thing attacked our dogs it tried to digest them... absorb them, and in the process shape its own cells to imitate them. This for instance. That's not dog. It's imitation. We got to it before it had time to finish.”
Blair

“ I'm gonna hide this tape when I'm finished. If none of us make it, at least there'll be some kind of record. The storm's been hitting us hard now for 48 hours. We still have nothing to go on. One other thing: I think it rips through your clothes when it takes you over. Windows found some shredded long johns, but the name tag was missing. They could be anybody's. Nobody... nobody trusts anybody now, and we're all very tired. Nothing else I can do, just wait... R.J. MacReady, helicopter pilot, US outpost number 31.”
R.J Macready

asvytwxBy8NHhyb0XjsrySHMQa_Kr_ZRMJmuhwUpbQ6apFzjOKvgYApI0L78u15y112Dz87avYbJitZWi2g_VoTEPFo9fQE6BgUfjJGMqRu0fDRCSCpcIBPkjpu5j8nr4NrNCoik

Norwegian Station.

As you traverse through the cold (multiple wind effects), you see a burning outpost in the distance. it looks similar to the outpost before, but smoke is seen brewing from above. As you pass by the building, you see a giant hole in the wall. In front of the hole is a grotesque mashup of human body parts, it’s face fused together in a scream. Smoke (fog) is still coming out from it, showing that it was recently burned. Multiple kerosene cans are right next to it. You exit the room through a landed helicopter, you enter into it as you are transported into…

Dialogue

“What is that? Is that a man in there or something?”
Copper

4cFV4wG_d-upQ9TMbfO_wMRiWa8Ifp7X-Un8_HgqR1neeWK1SNGKfUHkUmJ9JasBvXZDyJq97XvBBTNEsBU-VV7N2M-oyVhge0KtEZ32F3lI-LBTVvNgGwviAKIa70FAPLDi2UDo

The Dog Kennel.

...a small wooden hallway. Multiple barrels are seen lining the walls. A loud fire alarm is heard blaring throughout the hallway. As you get closer to the kennel, you hear multiple dogs barking, dogs whining, and a strange screech. You pass by the gate, and you notice multiple bits of it are bitten off. On the walls, is a strange fluid over a wall, it seems to be bubbling almost. As you enter into the kennel, you see a disturbing sight. In the center of the room, is a strange mass of dog parts fused together. Multiple tentacles are seen on the walls and floor, all coming out from it, It’s skinless dog head snarls and roars at you. As this would distract you, Childs would come out from behind the fence with a flamethrower, and try to torch the thing (hot warm air). You exit the room through a torn hole through the wall.

Dialogue

(hallway audio) “i don’t know what the hell's in there, but it’s weird and pi**ed off whatever it its”
Clark

(audio used for child’s scare) “Damn it Childs, torch it!”
Childs

i9Q_ithKaZQ1lU36SIl_bkaXWEG_SIPI3ydYses0lTOP0rslbOO49IFcj5U7Rb87X38cERd9FwDz2zT1Rmigzoxx--ZU-AXbIpxLhRGTrpsFVTf5S6GPLbI46tMADDhRKSCfJ9M2

Storage Room.

You enter into a medium sized storage room. There’s shelving stocked with extra fire extinguishers, non-perishables, unlabeled boxes, paint cans, and cleaning supplies. A weak overhead lamp would occasionally flicker. On the floor, is a key labeled “Blood supply safe, only use for emergency medical use.” In the center of the room is a table, a large cloth is covering something. Multiple tentacles are seen flowing out from it. These tentacles are seen covering a skinless Bennings, he is seen violently twitching in pain (animatronic). As you walk past the writhing body, a grotesque hand comes out from underneath the cloth and try to grab you. You run towards to the door outside.
More Soon.

Last edited:
P

Due to Luca Guadagnino’s Suspiria remake last year, I watched the original and completely fell in love with it. This house is more aimed at Orlando, and specifically SS25 where Poltergeist was. So with that here’s my design of a Suspiria(1977) maze.

Suspiria

Facade: After entering the soundstage, Guests will see a giant poster of Suspiria’s iconic key art, and the Goblin theme will be blaring. This room is designed in order to make guests “feel” as though they are literally walking into the movie.
8545A277-622F-419A-91D4-E4D1BD14E804.jpeg

Transition: A hallway of bloodied ballerina’s dressed like the film’s poster. Some will be mannequins and some will be real, much like the room in Hollywood’s TFP maze.

Scene 1/Facade 2: Now for the real facade. A complete replication of the scene where Susie’s cab approaches the Tanz Dance Academy. The rain will be pouring as guests will hear the theme, hear Patricia’s warning about the Iris, and will see a Taxi as well as the Academy in all its glory.
3BDDEEE6-DDAD-4BCE-91EB-97B120EB327E.jpeg

Scene 2: The first room in the Academy will be Patricia’s hanging body from the stained glass and Sonia’s body with the glass in her eye. Sonia will be an actor that will reach from the floor, while giant shards of glass will cover actors in black robes with knives and glowing eyes, like the person that killed Patricia. This room will be somewhat like the Poltergeist kitchen in terms of scares, as you first see the Sonia actor on the floor, then look up and see Patricia’s corpse, and ahead will be two vertical glass shards stuck in the ground that two actors will hide behind.
7E538BC1-C936-4319-87F6-04240FEA8843.jpeg

Scene 3: An original scene that I call “Contortion”. This room will feature a dancer that has been deformed through dance much like Olga in the remake, however this scene will be in the studio from the original with the animatronic of the contorting dancer.

69BC2E95-5050-4307-909F-011EFA2F750C.jpeg
65CA879F-87B8-4CE7-814D-055F14809E5F.png

Transition: While not chronologically correct, the transition to Susie’s room will be the Red Hallway that Susie escapes the academy in at the end of the movie during the storm. In this room Madame Blanc and Miss Tanner will pop out from behind two of the doors.
95BC8ED8-0EAF-4AA7-A8CB-BD2FB2460B23.jpeg

Scene 4: In Susie’s Bedroom, Guests will see a passed out Susie in her bed and hear Sara counting the footsteps of the teachers while a pair of glowing eyes is seen in the window. Miss Tanner will pop out of the Closet.

A36B2366-3824-48FB-8A82-FCAE3079DE1F.jpeg

Scene 5: Scene 5&6 will both be original scenes inspired by aspects of the movie that are touched on but not really directly mentioned. In Scene 5, guests will see a room that changes color(like the movie’s color spectrum) and see aspects of witchcraft and occult items. The deformed servant will pop out in this room. Both Scenes 5&6 can be described as “in the mind” of Susie scenes much like the rooms in Shining and Exorcist.

Scene 6: This room will be the attic but covered in maggots, and in this room will be a robed witch on stilts that pop out from a boo hole. Additionally, two dancers with maggots coming out of their eyes will pop out from other boo holes in the room.
A016E595-6FDC-401E-9D7F-B968160418B3.jpeg

Scene 7: This room will be the Slumber Party Scene in the lobby of the academy, where guests will see Mother Markos’ shadow behind one of the curtains. Two actresses dressed as Mother Markos will pop out in this room.
9AFAF0C6-2B6E-4991-A464-0819A6468364.jpeg

Scene 8: This room will be a 70s style room, and will feature the chewed up blind man with 2 dog puppets that will pop out at guests.

Scene 9: In Madame Blanc’s office, Guests will be able to walk through the secret door by the Iris’ and will see Madame Blanc and Susie with a knife pop out in this room.

AA3E9458-4C56-49D5-9A6A-8677DB8F50CD.jpeg

Transition: This Hallway isn’t that important in the movie, but it is really pretty and a good segueway into the next room.
E6376454-FD64-41B0-B7CA-4D918E8A6C76.png

Scene 10: Guests will weave through razor wire as they see a Sara actress struggling to survive. A robed witch with a knife will pop out from the other side as Sara serves as a distraction.
E88173F6-8525-4FCE-B302-69C8F3018748.png

Transition: That beautiful ivy hallway will lead into Helena Markos’ Office.
BCC580CF-A364-48E9-8210-4CC2DA452B97.jpeg

Scene 11: In Helena Markos’ Office, Guests will see the famous Peacock statue, Mother Markos behind the curtain, Sara’s corpse, and Susie. Moving in a half circle style, Guests will first get scared by Sara, then by Mother Markos, and on the way out of the room by Susie with the knife.

60D0D373-22DD-4FC0-911F-173B317457BB.jpeg
B54E3703-0CEA-48CB-822E-D864AAB2CF4C.jpeg
D252634A-DCE8-4546-A976-AB85D559B590.jpeg
*Pardon the Japanese it was the best picture I could find

Scene 12/Finale: In this room Guests will see three big alcoves differently lit in a dark black room. One will read “Our mother of Sighs” in red lighting, one will read “Our mother of Tears” in blue lighting, and the last will read “Our mother of Darkness” in purple lighting. Each of these alcoves represents the 3 Mothers Trilogy Suspiria is in, which each of the 3 mothers popping out on stilts from the alcoves. 2 robed witches will also pop out in this room. As guests exit the house, if they look behind themselves they will see the burning Academy

But yeah this house would be a HUGE bucket list thing for me

Oh, we're doing this?

My custom HHN would be this...
Complete with the cheesy taglines and all...
The terror tram is dropped this year in favor of adding an 8th maze location.
Two several new shows are added to leverage the amount of people.

Icon: Jack the Clown AND Hollywood Harry
Tagline: Is it just a nightmare?

Mazes:

1. Hellraiser: Give Em' Hell (Located in Soundstage 747)

2. Hollywood Harry: Harry's Funhouse 3D (located in Mummy queue)

3. Universal Monsters: Unchained (located next to Transformers)

4. IT (located in Dusk til' Dawn area)

5. Resident Evil (located in Water World queue)

6. The Conjuring (located in Metro Sets)

7. The Exorcist (based on the TV Show, located in Parisian Courtyard)

8. Cabin in The Woods (built in a new place)

9. Walking Dead: Dead Inside (version 2 with some new scenes)

Shows:

Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure
DreamWorks Theatre: Scared Shrekless
"Traveling" Zombie Dance group (short dance performances and skits at random sections of the park, sort of like the street sweeping guys)

Rides:
The Simpsons Ride: Treehouse of Horror
Jurassic Park (will still be new, they'll leave it alone)
The Mummy: Lights Out
Transformers

Scare Zones:

The Freakz (featuring new freaks that have been sown into clothes and various house hold items. One character would have a zipper sown into his face and have the flesh hanging by a bit that isn't zipped all the way)
Nightmarez (featuring the hellish creatures from the terror tram)
Bump in The Night (located in the tunnel featuring cool dubstep music and more hellish nightmare creatures, some of them are based on angler fish and have led antennas that pulse to the music. Some of the other characters glow in time to the music)
Skullz (the grim reaper and his army are after your soul once again)
The Mummy Returns (Imhotep and his warriors, located in Lower Lot and extends all the way to Transformers.)

Would definitely be the game.
I could see them trying to incorporate a lot of aspects from all of the games
the game has tons and tons of potential. you have the Spencer mansion, raccoon city, the underground lab, for settings. and there's tons of monsters to use. hunters, tyrants, lickers, nemesis, mr x, g-birkin, etc etc.

the thing maze - part 2 of 4
zl0U-sLiuJQoNTp_YnWq-zuvz66brxqkTLXudf_pzgaHasj1hSKcmEBQ04Zr6vmolOWL_OV2gUfiKABbPBH4O1XEbZd2JU3LXu4fpueYcBWUq2DvhZSLKDR-TPyW2DuEXBM1ebsx

outside

You enter back outside, and are again blasted with cold air. The same fire alarm from before is heard again. You look down, and notice a pair of bloody footprints..leading towards Bennings on his knees, clutching his chest. As you walk past him, he notices you. He turns his head towards you, and you see his hands...if you can call them hands. The hands have no skin on them, and a hand is seen growing from the back of each hand. He opens his mouth, and releases an awful scream that sounds like it’s from the depths of hell. You go back into the outpost.

Dialogue

(audio trigger for the bennings scare) “It isn’t Bennings!”
R.J Macready

NxWfkUkgNUvWx-fz7Wmg9o5jQ2eDeKS7IE_JeNPrPMqCDdo185xHIiutOdfVhGeqZuKDC6tYvmhCZWvl5XUhgEqrNPpPRF9K0BgNXIKJzf9d0PjEaDRS5Hr5S4d9Hp5r1olUfoIm

Radio Room.

You enter into a small hallway, and you can hear blair yelling from the other side. You enter into the radio room, and you notice most of the equipment has been destroyed, or thrown to the floor. Near a table is Windows huddled in a corner, his face bloodied from being hit by the back of a axe. The radio transmissions are now static, as wires flicker and sputter (lighting effects), and smoke (fog) pours out. Blair is seen standing in the middle of the room, destroying most of the equipment with a axe. He is heard saying how the thing must be destroyed, and that it could be anyone. He’ll sometimes try to swing the axe at you, thinking you’re a imitation. You quickly go towards back outside.

Dialogue

“D'ya think that thing wanted to be an animal?! No dogs make it a thousand miles through the cold! No, you don't understand! That thing wanted to be US! If a cell gets out, it could imitate everything on the FACE OF THE EARTH! AND NOTHING CAN STOP IT!”
Blair

iAb4KUhJ7c9Fvy6Nu6DLYhGA-4wyZmng0qo51K1r7jgxqaGLl2gTKUYPnf8daNt8fCOCaPhpLB_gvBV4lxCVAHi9HB-fozRyCxWjqMhtJ3iN78Hw38KXUKNzH6wbrkWfELjVyCIZ

The Body.

You continue walking through the snow, and you notice the burnt corpse of fuchs. The skin is barely even hanging on, and his bloodied glasses are next to him. Luckily, you only see some of the corpse, as most of it is buried in snow. As you walk past the body, he’ll reach his hand towards you and release a death rattle. Taken by surprise, you quickly go towards back into the outpost.

Last edited:
the thing maze - part 3 of 4
YwPH607UCPV5IQMkZ-em06DFFoN9yNbUpT-vFZxNUXlwr4_lRwP9-mxITh_t8bkQTZTCtLyg_rkkurmkvBmwed3DgVmTX4uzFHjyxMJ6JNdT4bqbq9_MZrHVgJwO6rX__rgK0mGI

Storage Room.

You enter into another storage room, it’s design similar to before. A window in the room’s been broken, glass is all over the floor as you walk on it. Between 2 shelves, Macready would come out, his face caked with snow and ice. On one hand, he has a stick of dynamite, the other hand has a flair (light). He’ll threaten us to back off, as we move to the next room

Dialogue

“Anybody messes with me, and the whole place goes”

R.J Macready

l9Cal173JGc9b2VA-NFFJKrMJAUdxskUAmw05cDahrqoRQJR8hawEQ5szXz4ij26CkrRP7Sp2B4T0efCde-4SAliHwakN8oXThiBzICCzO_fvENPHyHpoFv4Ei2w9LwItvt1D7ak

Med-Lab.

As you exit out of the previous room, you enter into a small hallway. From another door, you hear a defibrillator going on. You then hear “Clear!” from copper, then you hear screaming and a deep roar. You enter into the med-lab. On the floor is Copper, his hands torn below the arm, his face still screaming in death. On the table is the body of Norris, his chest split open. Coming out of the chest, is a slimy tentacle with hands and feet sticking out of it. A disfigured face of norris is on top of the tentacle, roaring at you (animatronic) . Norris head is missing, instead leaving just a puddle of green slime and muscle tissue. As this would distract guests, Macready would come with a flamethrower and blast the flames at the beast (hot warm air). As you enter into the next room, norris head would pop out from under a desk, with spider legs and eyes sprouting out of it (pulley animatronic) . It will spray spit at you (water), as you leave.

3riudbDvz-MQZPRCKDFba6x6KCTqAVQZDoYsf4fi99q4QNxUM3boewwlTVUcg6EwxHfbElMfCT9XL-mfSp9-lCblf0e9sWhpVQdqXJYpnOfhS4VO8Ueb-4PqfrNP2qf8EL0lLJ31

Rec Room.

You enter into the rec room, and it’s pure chaos. The setting of the room is surprisingly normal, there’s a ping pong table, a space invader arcade cabinet, and a small bar. The lightbulb above is shattered, so is a lamp now on the floor. On the chair is Nauls, Childs, and Garry. Right next to Garry, is torn piece of rope and pieces of blood and flesh. Nauls, Childs, and Garry are both begging to be cut lose, saying they aren’t imitations. As this would distract you, the palmer-thing would burst out of a wall (door hidden in wall), and he’ll rush at you. The finger bloodied and long, and his head split open (costume). All the while chomping down on Windows head, as he swings his body around like a ragdoll (basically, the arms of the costume are fake, while the actors actual arms are actually window’s “legs”). You rush toward the next room