HHN 28: Stranger Things | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 28: Stranger Things

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
not everyone reads the review thread. I specifically remember some years past someone got really mad that people were skipping their review. (Someone had written a detailed review and everyone ignored it or something) and it was hard to reply to specific parts or someone's review since the reviews are so long. sometimes there are just specific things to reply to but some people dont want to bother to quote the whole thing, the review thread is not read by everybody either.

The house threads are meant for general discussions of the house with light spoilers. The review thread is for reviews, with more spoilers. That's how it's been for 10 years of the forum's existence.

The house threads are meant for general discussions of the house with light spoilers. The review thread is for reviews, with more spoilers. That's how it's been for 10 years of the forum's existence.
Alright, thanks. I wasn't aware, as this is my first year active on here.

so the issue is the spoilers themselves, thank you i understand.

(originally was a review, but I'll be grouping all reviews into one post on the dedicated thread)
I know it was deleted buuuuut:

Really glad you think the look a likes look so good. It was a big hurdle and the reception so far has been positive, but it’s still really nice to hear.

I’m with ya, demogorgons got me good.

Shout out to the hazmat costumes. Insanely screen accurate, the condensation is probably because they’re enclosed suits in a house that is considerably hot. But hey, if it makes it look more realistic then who am I to say anything?

Also they’re puppets... no animatronics in the Orlando house ;)

That might explain why the Demo in the bedroom didn’t trigger for me after closing, they must have not had a puppeteer available at that point in the night. I’m going to try to hit the house with S&S next visit and get a full run but even with an average run I thought the house was fantastic!

Oh-the ash in the Upside Down is also great. Such an immersive environment.

Reactions: Alouette
I know it was deleted buuuuut:

Really glad you think the look a likes look so good. It was a big hurdle and the reception so far has been positive, but it’s still really nice to hear.

I’m with ya, demogorgons got me good.

Shout out to the hazmat costumes. Insanely screen accurate, the condensation is probably because they’re enclosed suits in a house that is considerably hot. But hey, if it makes it look more realistic then who am I to say anything?

IMO the condensation made it so much more detailed. Those suits could easily be some of the best I've ever seen at hhn.

Has anyone noticed that the Demigorgons have gotten a LOT more intense in recent runs? My run on Saturday was the most intense I've had at the event all year. Really elevated the house for me.

One of the Demogorgons lunged out at me and then gave me a good arm swipe in front of my face. I can still hear my friend screaming "Oh my God" behind me. :lol:

I'll admit that before the event started, I was concerned how this house would turn out. Be it the house was only the first season, the question of how they were going to portray the kids, and what the house wasn't going to feature from the show.

However all those concerns were chucked out the window, as it turned out to be a great house! The Demigorgons were scary, the sets were fantastic, and the lookalikes of all the main characters were shockingly spot on. Even with it not covering everything from the first season, it honestly all came together very nicely. For my friend and I, this was our very first HHN house, and it made for a great first impression and set the tone for a awesome night!

Also, I loved how this house started...(Obvious spoilers below)

Diving straight into the cold open of the 1st season was a nice teaser, especially since it threw my friend and I off guard when the title card popped up. Considering we successfully got every scare up to that, we looked at each other in disbelief and shouted. "Wait, that was the TITLE CARD?!"

All in all, this was a sweet house that went from rock bottom in my anticipation list, to somewhere in the top 5 of my favorites this year.

Can anybody list the order of “look-alike” characters in a spoiler, scene-by-scene? I would like to try and see all the characters in my limited time at the house.

Can anybody list the order of “look-alike” characters in a spoiler, scene-by-scene? I would like to try and see all the characters in my limited time at the house.

Yes:
1st look a like: after the opening title sequence you enter Mirkwood Forest- Dustin will be on your right side right before the shed

2nd look a like: Will is next in the shed. He will also be on your right side, and then a demogorgon will appear.

3rd look a like: Depending on what cast you go through, either Mike or Lucas will pop out of the sheets looking for Will.

4th look a like: you enter the Byers living room, and Joyce will be straight ahead hacking away at the wall

5th look a like: depending on what cast you go through, either Steve or Nancy will be in the kitchen on your left fighting a demogorgon.

6th look a like: after wills room, you re-enter upside Mirkwood and Nancy will be on your right looking for Jonathan.

7th look a like: chief hopper is in Hawkins lab, telling you to GO

8th look a likes (kinda): enter the upside down and Joyce will be looking for will in a hazmat suit on your left and hopper in hazmat will be on your right.

9th look a like: in the school hallway on your left Agent Connie Frazier comes out bleeding from her eyes

10th look a like: as you gift through the demogorgon in the void, eleven appears to save you right at the exit of the house

Hope that helps!

This is INCREDIBLY helpful! I sure hope I get the Steve run through... Steve is bae. I think the moment that I fell in love with Horror Nights was when Dandy came out in AHS and screamed “I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!” True scary love.

This is INCREDIBLY helpful! I sure hope I get the Steve run through... Steve is bae. I think the moment that I fell in love with Horror Nights was when Dandy came out in AHS and screamed “I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!” True scary love.
I just sent you a PM to help you out with getting the cast you want to see :)

Reactions: Disneyson1
Just read about a blue button in the house, since im back from hhn can someone explain to me what happened when you pushed it?