Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

I was there last night. It was pretty crazy, but Express lines were manageable. I got in 17 house runs, and that was with leaving for 90 minutes in the middle to eat at Antojitos, and calling it a night at 1am.

I knew it was busier than usual when I got back from dinner and there were tons of people entering at 9:30.

I'd say it's a bigger draw the next couple of event dates only because the majority of the guests now is the "general public". HHN is overridden with AP's, locals and fans the first couple of event nights who have already (and probably hate, lol) experienced the ride so not as many people will be visiting and just not worth opening. I do think that HHN has to re-configure its queues so that Fallon can open. It's in a very busy area that could help alleviate crowds.
Yes, and Fallon, with it's excellent pre show entertainment, eats up a lot of a guest's time, thus keeping them out of the crowded public areas.

I would say on Sunday it got pretty slammed very quick, way sooner than I had anticipated but still managed to do 8 out of 10 houses, missed Blumhouse and H4. Great event as always, but I don’t know if anything beats Scarecrow from last year as far as how terrifying the houses were. Honestly I gotta put Trick R’ Treat in my top spot or possibly a tie between TRT and Poltergeist. It’s not just about the scares or what the production value is, it’s about the attention to detail and whether or not the money and resources were spent wisely to execute the vision and to produce the best quality experience possible. Slaughter Sinema was so much fun, I love the Nascar pinball machine in the Devil Dogs room. Killer Klowns was a hell of a lot of fun but it seems like the actors can’t hear a damn thing lol. Here’s a vlog of my experience. Please enjoy. Pretty sure I saw Briman and Drew while I was entering Dead Exposure so that was cool.

Going tonight. Which stay zone is the one to get to poltergeist?

Finn’s. Although I suggest you get there around 4:45, wait at the barricade across from Mummy, and do Stranger Things, Poltergeist, and Scary Tales in that order. You’ll wait about 15-20 for each if you’re up front in the Stay and Scream holding area.

It's the last night we can go tonight with our frequent fear pass as we fly home wednesday. Am hoping for as fun a night as we had on Thursday. Whilst I enjoyed the few nights we had prior Thursday really came together and I had a lot of fun and great interactions as well as getting a few rides / beer pit stops in.

No thanks
PolishedRareJay-size_restricted.gif