Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Poltergeist

The rain wasn't working last night.. hopefully this isnt permanent as this it really adds so much to this house.

For the first part of the house last night it seemed to be empty and then halfway round we hit every scare and it was brill.
Didn't see any puppet drop though.

Does he move? Because it wasn't moving when we went through Sunday.
Honestly I haven't seen him move, but either it was bad timing or the movement was removed. @sadbunny said he saw him slightly move, but we never saw him move during his initial run so not sure how it compares.

Either way, I'm glad that room isn't triggering scares with nothing in it anymore.

EDIT: Looking at this footage, I'm pretty confident the movement has either been significantly toned down or just flat out removed, almost sure he doesn't move this much anymore.

Honestly I haven't seen him move, but either it was bad timing or the movement was removed. @sadbunny said he saw him slightly move, but we never saw him move during his initial run so not sure how it compares.

Either way, I'm glad that room isn't triggering scares with nothing in it anymore.

EDIT: Looking at this footage, I'm pretty confident the movement has either been significantly toned down or just flat out removed, almost sure he doesn't move this much anymore.

If it was even there it was definitely minimal.

We learned on our Unmasking the Horror tour today that after they brought Drop Clown back, he doesn’t drop anymore and that he is stationary. :( This was due to a guest supposedly reaching up and grabbing him.

We learned on our Unmasking the Horror tour today that after they brought Drop Clown back, he doesn’t drop anymore and that he is stationary. :( This was due to a guest supposedly reaching up and grabbing him.
Might not have been the best idea to design that room without any TMs or SAs in it to discourage that type of behavior.

Our lord and savior Drop Clown, blessed be his name, has returned.

Praise!

See this is why I'm seriously thinking of just moving to Orlando next year. 1 week a year is not enough time to experience all the scares and props in these houses. My FFPP would make more financial sense too.

He wasn't working when I was there BTW.

Dang that sucks!