Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 178 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hondo. That's not Laura Dern's character from The Last Jedi is it?

latest

In all seriousness, this is Hondo. He's more notably in the canon from the Star Wars animated shows, The Clone Wars & Rebels.

Reactions: HPFred
I’m wondering if the job assignments will be random, like the seat that is the pilot for one ride will not be the pilot for the next ride. It would prevent people from taking time changing seats before the ride starts.

Pandora's holding up well.

Even when I wrote that, I was thinking that Pandora still looks okay. Actually, I should have looked at Carsland out in DCA. Hard to tell from pictures but it still appears to be holding its color. The only problem with that comparison is that Anaheim doesn't see the rain/storms/humidity that Orlando experiences.

As nice as all this looks, I hope that it stays that way.

Even when I wrote that, I was thinking that Pandora still looks okay. Actually, I should have looked at Carsland out in DCA. Hard to tell from pictures but it still appears to be holding its color. The only problem with that comparison is that Anaheim doesn't see the rain/storms/humidity that Orlando experiences.

As nice as all this looks, I hope that it stays that way.
I would say Hogsmede's rockwork is holding up well