Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Character Meet and Greet

Here are the 3 halloween costumed characters currently in the park....

5itrSDy.jpg
fxIVsHx.jpg

Fg76KsH.jpg

Omg! Hello Kitty is so cute! Why doesn't Orlando have her!?
Because they killed the Jaws ride, Twister & Beetlejuice.. thats why...

Anyway, just like I had figured, the team member thursday had no idea what she was talking about. Because look who was out yesterday!
Wn7Oc9H.jpg

Now for your epic photo of the day....
hdmyvg3.jpg

PGewnsN.jpg

^this is what screams are made of...

Sooo to list:
  • Franken-Bob (Minions)
  • SquareStein (Sponge-Bob)
  • SkelePat (Sponge-Bob)
  • Bride of Kittystein (Hello Kitty)
  • Count Peckula (Woody Woodpecker)
  • Curious Matey (Curious George)

Last edited:
They must be using Hollywood as a test bed for the popularity of these custom creations? The custom builds on the minions alone must have cost a fortune!

The Minions, aren't exactly new though; as those costumes were used actually with Osaka starting last year (if I'm not mistaken).

Everything else, is new.

The Minions, aren't exactly new though; as those costumes were used actually with Osaka starting last year (if I'm not mistaken).
The Monster Minions are NEW to Universal Hollywood... You can't compare us with Japan when that park is superior in a lot of ways.. I have been told that there IS a "Dracula Minion", but so far not seen "in park" (yet). I would kill for the Evil Minion as the Wolfman like he is on the shirt...

Curious George & Woody Woodpecker's costumes are not "new" for this year, they've had them for a while. "Winnie Woodpecker" has not been seen in the park in over a year or so now, but she apparently has a Halloween costume too (wish she'd return).

Anyway, here are pics of the costumed trio....
MzsfAeY.jpg

JK5hjJ1.jpg
ocQZ8kQ.jpg

Really wish Gru's girls got Halloween costumes. It'd be so fun. It'd be fun to see Scooby in a costume (I swear he had one at one point in time). Also it'd be great for The Simpsons too...

The Monster Minions are NEW to Universal Hollywood... You can't compare us with Japan when that park is superior in a lot of ways.. I have been told that there IS a "Dracula Minion", but so far not seen "in park" (yet). I would kill for the Evil Minion as the Wolfman like he is on the shirt...

Curious George & Woody Woodpecker's costumes are not "new" for this year, they've had them for a while. "Winnie Woodpecker" has not been seen in the park in over a year or so now, but she apparently has a Halloween costume too (wish she'd return).

Anyway, here are pics of the costumed trio....
MzsfAeY.jpg

JK5hjJ1.jpg
ocQZ8kQ.jpg

Really wish Gru's girls got Halloween costumes. It'd be so fun. It'd be fun to see Scooby in a costume (I swear he had one at one point in time). Also it'd be great for The Simpsons too...

Then I guess I didn't see the old ones up until now.. :eek:O:

As it stands in regards to the Scooby Gang; it seems they aren't so lucky for right now.