T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 118 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You asked @Legacy what their point was. They gave an analogy comparing why we know it's Bourne to the fact that a new park is coming.
You asked @Legacy what their point was. They gave an analogy comparing why we know it's Bourne to the fact that a new park is coming.
Yes I’m aware. Still don’t get the point he was trying to make. A terrible analogy. Anyway, just because something is highly rumored to the point of confirmation doesn’t mean it’s confirmed.

I mean, it was confirmed once; but then quietly went to the wayside for a full year until Pottermore officially broke news with a piece of conceptual art.

They have insinuated via the Crystal Ball of a replacement for T2. And unless there was a change before they began work a month or two ago (I can't remember when the permits came in) to what was being featured, it's going to be very likely of it being Bourne.

This conversation is irrelevant.

Changing topic.

Anyway, it’s probably Bourne. But, it doesn’t really matter what IP it is. I just really like the fact that it’s going be a show(I assume so).

It will really break up the type of attractions this park has to offer.

Probably not, unfortunately.

Also, progress!

That went from sounding like a machine gun to a helicopter.

I can't believe that this is taking this long to just come out and say, "Yeah it's a Bourne stunt show", but that's Universal. I think it's still primed to have a bit of "how stunts are done in the picthurs" old USF/USH aesthetic, yes?

I'm really hoping that it goes down that route. Something similar to the Horror Make Up Show in style but based around Bourne. I hadn't seen that show until last month for probably close to a decade and it was great plus it allows for it to evolve and adapt. If the show is a stinker, they have the ability to fix it.

Reactions: therock