Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

You paid regular price for that night? lolz

i think it was the Wed-sunday prices, cant remember if Publix even sold tickets or if they had taken down their displays. it was like a regular sunday night price wise.
but the park was missing a lot of actors. both houses and zones felt half staffed.

That time when they added november 3rd because of the hurricanes sucked.

Really empty streets and houses with main characters missing. The halloween house was missing Loomis at the beginning. I remember the simpsons area had like 3 chainsaws only. The chainsaws by transformers were completely missing.

You were paying regular price for an incomplete event. We will see how it goes.
This will be very comparable to that day.

Hell, I know people in Halloween that are being moved to other roles in the same house as their role was deemed non-essential given limited staffing.

Why are they adding the extra night? And why bother if they're gonna have to scramble like this to fill roles? I mean will it even get enough people in the park to make it worth it?

Why are they adding the extra night? And why bother if they're gonna have to scramble like this to fill roles? I mean will it even get enough people in the park to make it worth it?
I think there will be plenty of people in the park. All those FFP passes will get another night to mitigate the upfront cost and some are just addicted to the Horrah! (like me)

You know I did notice it seemed like there was a lot more pre-teens/teenagers this year than usual. They were all going to the Stranger Things house. That could be part of the reason for the ridiculous crowds too.

"Could be part of?"

Here's to hoping that remains the only IP that attracts kids (with that Jim Hill rumor still on my mind). I know Poltergeist could be put in that category, but I'm pretty sure it's not getting young ones to the event. I think 30 is when we really have to worry about that, with the release of a certain Blumhouse video game adaptation (I guarantee you that plenty of the GP will be as pissed off as the die-hards if that happens).

Of course, that's for when speculation begins again...

Question is, have there been any parental complaints about the more "mature" houses (Dead Exposure)?

Last edited:
But HHN isn’t any fun anymore with these types of crowds. It’s unbearable.
...I agree on the crowds. Last two times I went it was way too crowded for me, especially after 8:00 PM.....But....If they do something along the lines of Joe's suggestions, that should help to alleviate the crowd issues. And maybe have an X days number limit (in the range of 7-10 visits) on the FF passes.

Need 2 more houses .and second show. The crowds are crazy. No filler houses( Blumhouse).need to even out wait times. A second show. And probably need to open more rides. Et ,Simpson’s,Fallon. That would calm down the crowd. Hhn29 has big shoes to fill after 28. And I can’t even imagine how incredible hhn30 will be. Stranger things season 3 for hhn30?

I guess this year proves they can get rid of free parking completely.
Whether people want to visit hhn or go to.the movies or the clubs, theres no longer need for free parking on october.
The record crowds shows they can do without