Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Inside Universal Radio: Hollywood – 14. Rain Drops Falling on Horror Nights

A really good episode..allow me to fill in some..comments, if you will.

Hogsmeade in Hollywood, from what I can tell using acre measuring; is around 6.12-6.19 Acres. Closer to Osaka's 7.24, but you can tell it's larger by an acre.

If Super Nintendo World doesn't use Panda/TF/Restrooms/Studio Cafe; then it'd be possibly around 3.41 acres. That's with me not saying anything from a source; and is trying to use statistics.

I get where @Chris is coming from, and that in the end of the day; it's going to go down to a wait and see..but as of now, I have doubts that Panda & Studio Cafe won't be used. That said, IMO.

That said, I can't wait to hear the next episode; and to see the next IU photo update.

Last edited: