Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 401 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Most people don’t care if they don’t hit every house in one night. Instead they care about what they do is of high quality. I don’t think next year will have decreased crowds if ST is there.
I suppose the argument could be made that they offer Express, early Passholder entry, resort guest entrances, and VIP Tours....I still think they need to consider the crowds that they are generating and keep expanding

Also, I really miss having HHN at IOA...Some great memories there

Spot the inside jokes and references.

It's funny because the two at the beginning play Jack and Chance....Nice job Universal Marketing

I don’t believe you?
Opening weekend was the same for us. We hit 2 houses (ST, Poltergeist) and had dinner, and left at 10pm (we'd been in the park for 4 1/2 hours) and it was just too damn busy. But thats why we buy the Frequent Fear pass... just come back another day.

Yeah, had my first HHN28 visit and second overall HHN experience today and... the crowds killed it. In the span of five hours my group only got two houses and two rides done. We hit Trick R' Treat and Stranger Things, but didn't have the time or energy to do another 90 minute long wait for Poultergeist. The zones were super weak this year as well, imo. After enjoying last year I was hoping to make a tradition of HHN, but if crowds continue to grow like this, hard pass.

Yeah, this type of review is becoming the norm that I hear from friends visiting.

But then when I tell people they have to do it like me and just go house-to-house nonstop.. no rides, no breaks, stop for drinks or snacks max twice, they're just.. well that doesn't sound fun at all. :lol: We can't have it all, people. Not with 10 houses.

I'm actually looking forward to USH's HHN and doing it casually. No Express. What I get to, I get to, what I don't, I don't.

Does anyone know what the capacity is roughly in comparison to Studios' capacity during the day?

I'm assuming it's a lot less due to the number of rides that aren't open but obviously that's countered by the houses. Long shot but if anyone has the info that would be cool to know.
Capacity for HHN is whatever they want it to be.

They draw / find the line based on guest negatives.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95