Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

WB Studios - A Festival of Frights

LMFAO it was a little TOO glowing, and I was thinking "WHO DO YA WORK FORRRR?!" but at the end, there was some justified criticism and I felt name dropping Aiello to be an interesting touch, so I believe it haha

LMFAO it was a little TOO glowing, and I was thinking "WHO DO YA WORK FORRRR?!" but at the end, there was some justified criticism and I felt name dropping Aiello to be an interesting touch, so I believe it haha
Aiello was very public on social media about being there...and the criticisms were pretty mild compared to most. I remain suspicious.

Also because they started campaigning their good reviews on Instagram, seems like they're really trying to change the narrative and hit home about it being a "well reviewed event."

LOL! I did forget to say that on the ride home my wife and I both agreed the price was about $15-$20 too high. I don't want to say it wasn't worth it because we had a blast but a bit lower would be perfect. I noticed a lot of people talking about lack of "scares". Well, I forgot to mention that I don't scare easily and have maybe been startled a handful of times as an adult in all my years going to haunts. No maze has ever been "scary" to me. Might give a lil more insight to my review.

He's not denying it. Jussssst saying.

I'd also point out that his criticisms are all geared toward elements that would be beyond, say, a creative team member's control - number of actors in the street (budget), music selections (operations), price of tickets (different department).

Let's try it this way -

Do you work, in any capacity, for Warner Bros or any of its contractors relating to this event? Bear in mind there are potential legal repercussions if you misrepresent your affiliation with the event.

LMFAO. No I don't. I'm a painter that lives in Victorville...

No, but I don't know any 30 year olds that capitalize LOL like that either sooooooo

Oooh is that an insult? Why you so mad that somebody likes the event? Do you work for Universal or are you one of the people that wrote a review based on a preview night video on youtube? After looking at your profile pic I get it now. You're salty you're not allowed in HMH since it's 13+ LOL!

Oooh is that an insult? Why you so mad that somebody likes the event? Do you work for Universal or are you one of the people that wrote a review based on a preview night video on youtube? After looking at your profile pic I get it now. You're salty you're not allowed in HMH since it's 13+ LOL!
That's literally not an insult, I'm saying that companies use bots/execs to boost reviews of poorly reviewed events and that your syntax and formatting matches that. Also I'm 23? As Fallow mentioned the optics on it are just a little weird, coming from someone who works in the haunt industry and regularly has to deal with fake reviews (not saying yours necessarily is, just that it follows a lot of the same tendencies.)

That's literally not an insult, I'm saying that companies use bots/execs to boost reviews of poorly reviewed events and that your syntax and formatting matches that. Also I'm 23? As Fallow mentioned the optics on it are just a little weird, coming from someone who works in the haunt industry and regularly has to deal with fake reviews (not saying yours necessarily is, just that it follows a lot of the same tendencies.)

Oh no? So what age group "capitalizes LOL like that"? Backpedaling like a mofo LOL!

Usually gen xers and baby boomers...who are typically old enough to be in management positions for the event?

That's some talent you got there! Does that also apply to DTH's "LMFAO" at the top of this very page or only my "LOL"? I still don't believe you and think you're just not old enough to attend HMH soooooooooo LOL

Earlier I was gonna say "I'd believe it if he posted a picture of his tattoos to prove his fandom" but felt like that'd be too direct of an attack, but he updated his profile pic and I think his story checks out haha
His constant LOLs checks out as well, considering his name is MANWHOLAUGHS lol
I guess this leads to the next question, if he doesn't work for Warner Bros...
Were you under any mind controlling susbtances during your visist, including, but not limited to alcohol? LMFAO

Earlier I was gonna say "I'd believe it if he posted a picture of his tattoos to prove his fandom" but felt like that'd be too direct of an attack, but he updated his profile pic and I think his story checks out haha
His constant LOLs checks out as well, considering his name is MANWHOLAUGHS lol
I guess this leads to the next question, if he doesn't work for Warner Bros...
Were you under any mind controlling susbtances during your visist, including, but not limited to alcohol? LMFAO

Yeah bro but how do you know I didn't photoshop that? You can't photoshop "the nuances of formatting abbreviations" though LOL!!! My wife had a blood bag or 2 but I only drink the blood of my enemies... I just felt like a lot of the reviews that I read on here were BS after I experienced it for myself. If I hadn't bought my tickets so early than I would've seriously considered not going at all after I saw the reviews on this forum.

So for those keeping score... 1.Aiello was there 2.Jason blasted on my hand 3.Batman on my shirt 4.Joker n Harley talked to me in line but I'm lying about everything else huh? LOL!