Star Tours 3D | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Tours 3D

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've seen 2 star wars movies, episodes 1 & 3, not really a fan at all. I found him to be kinda funny.

I really don't see the hate for Jar Jar, I just find him to be a mildly amusing yet completely pointless addition. It's not as bad as, say, the twins from Transformers 2 (shudder), but still!

This is good news overall.... but isn't the podracing just one possibility out of several scenarios planned? Or maybe I just misinterpreted something I read. :shrug:

I really don't see the hate for Jar Jar, I just find him to be a mildly amusing yet completely pointless addition. It's not as bad as, say, the twins from Transformers 2 (shudder), but still!

This is good news overall.... but isn't the podracing just one possibility out of several scenarios planned? Or maybe I just misinterpreted something I read. :shrug:

You are right, podracing is only one aspect. And they might even make it so they have many scenes that will be mixed up everytime, so you never know what your going to get!

And why is everyone hating on the transformer twins?

I'm just hoping for some of this sweet action :

62589520A5MPBAkbewok.gif

It just occurred to me that that Ewok isn't actually from Return of the Jedi. That's from one of those moronic TV specials, isn't it?

:lol: It's from "The Ewok Adventure", a T.V. movie from the 80's about shipwrecked kids on Endor with Ewoks helping them find their parents.

Don't ask why I'd know this..... :look:

I know this is an old thread, but I felt the need to post this here.

WOW. The old film sucks. Actually, the ride in total sucks. If you think that ROTM has too many plot holes, ride ST. Literally the ENTIRE ride, I was confused as to what and why things were happening in the ride film. I remember as a little kid how awesome the ride was, but when I ride it this past weekend, I was confused. It was quite disappointing.

Just my $.02 :mickeybar:

I agree the ride has not all around aged that well in some forms (neglect contributes to this too) but what plotholes did you really think there were? Just curious.

I know this is an old thread, but I felt the need to post this here.

WOW. The old film sucks. Actually, the ride in total sucks. If you think that ROTM has too many plot holes, ride ST. Literally the ENTIRE ride, I was confused as to what and why things were happening in the ride film. I remember as a little kid how awesome the ride was, but when I ride it this past weekend, I was confused. It was quite disappointing.

Just my $.02 :mickeybar:

I don't remember any plot holes. The ride doesn't match with the movie but the ride itself makes scence. The last time I rode it it still had the joy that it has had for years.