Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa??

giphy.gif

Love how they're bringing back the old dark green to what was when it first open, it had that color to about 2010, when it was repainted to the lighter green we see today. I wish they would repaint the supports to their original red color, they are really faded but maybe they want a more of a rustic red, which looks great still! As long as the trains roar load, I wont complain.

It was interesting to see that Busch Gardens is going to start pushing pin trading. I know they rolled it out to the SeaWorld parks with the idea of doing it company wide. It's kind of surprising that it's taken this long to happen.

It was interesting to see that Busch Gardens is going to start pushing pin trading. I know they rolled it out to the SeaWorld parks with the idea of doing it company wide. It's kind of surprising that it's taken this long to happen.
Pins have been around, they even did some special pins for HOS and Summer Night....Then it faded for a while and the employees never traded with you haha

It is good to see them being more intentional about it

They are really responding to guests asking for park and ride specific pins. I saw SWO just got pins for each of the coasters as well as a bunch of park specific pins and I hope the Busch parks do the same.