Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always scared about others "confirming" other sources when they're just repeating other info (especially without credit so it sounds like new info). This is how we got so many people reporting Fallon would be a flying theater concept.
Given the wording within the article, it sounds like he knew about it before I wrote about it, I just beat him to it. (He makes it sound at the end that he knows more than what I know even.) But yea, you never know.

I'm all about confirmation bias if it makes me look right!

Everything's a mystery. Also, supposedly there's a link hidden somewhere in the article that says what year the 4th gate will open (haven't found it yet).

And, the ending sentence looks like a hint for, Raptor Races?

...plus there is a huge element to this ride that we haven’t seen posted anywhere else. Let the guessing games begin! Who’s ready? On your mark… get set…. go!
Raptors running beside you like the Ford Anglia would be fun

Given the wording within the article, it sounds like he knew about it before I wrote about it, I just beat him to it. (He makes it sound at the end that he knows more than what I know even.) But yea, you never know.

Who would do that? :sneaky:

interesting how fast rumours spiral into something completely different. I remember hearing about a wooden coaster not so long ago on here, and it's just really amazing how quick things unravel. That being said, I look forward to this and while this might be lighter themed than HP, I think it's gonna look nice in the area.

interesting how fast rumours spiral into something completely different. I remember hearing about a wooden coaster not so long ago on here, and it's just really amazing how quick things unravel. That being said, I look forward to this and while this might be lighter themed than HP, I think it's gonna look nice in the area.

I think the wooden thing was mixing the old concept of the family wooden coaster with the new thrill coaster plan.

Too bad he mistakenly says Skull Island: Reign of Kong was based on the Skull Island movie, which it isn't of course

While theming will be light (at least when it comes to show scenes), do we expect some sort of fun structures or natural jurassic themed facades where the coaster itself does a lot of intersecting, in the old trike plot?

I don't have a clue but I expect a solid effort since this is one of Universal's biggest IPs, the land lends itself to theming so easily as well and they don't want another repeat of F&F.

Your post has got me thinking about what the queue will be like. They have been making incredible queues recently and I can't wait to see what they do.

While theming will be light (at least when it comes to show scenes), do we expect some sort of fun structures or natural jurassic themed facades where the coaster itself does a lot of intersecting, in the old trike plot?
Hoping for something like the Raptor enclosure from JW with the stables facing the first scene's initial launch, so when the doors swing open we're off... but also flying over the round large structure later on the ride could be cool. Just thinking out loud of course.

Loose pig loose pig! Click click click.

Hoping for something like the Raptor enclosure from JW with the stables facing the first scene's initial launch, so when the doors swing open we're off... but also flying over the round large structure later on the ride could be cool. Just thinking out loud of course.

Loose pig loose pig! Click click click.
So I guess we're riding the raptors?

Status
Not open for further replies.