Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

Just went on both Wednesday and Friday, fire in the treasure room was not working. It's working in the "fake ending" scene however.

I'd personally be sad to see this go; it's arguably the best ride in the entire park. If they could just give it a little TLC and fix all the weird timing issues with the effects, it would be perfect.

Still no Treasure Room fire? We're going on 6 months now of this being deactivated I believe.

Just went on both Wednesday and Friday, fire in the treasure room was not working. It's working in the "fake ending" scene however.

I'd personally be sad to see this go; it's arguably the best ride in the entire park. If they could just give it a little TLC and fix all the weird timing issues with the effects, it would be perfect.
I really hope Universal fixes this, MIB, ET, and Furious. It is quite annoying after certain things not working after awhile :(

Has anyone done the production tour recently? I saw a video on youtube that suggested the tour was only offered select days and at select times. I know its based on staffing and how busy the ride is, etc. However they suggested it was only offered from 12-2 certain days. Is this accurate? I had never heard that time frame before.

I didn't see when the video was filmed but the tour guide mentioned the fire was off at the time due to construction near by so they had to turn off the gas main.

I went two weeks ago. One thursday (rode 3 times) the mummy wasn't breaking out at the start, and they just lit up the eyes on the sarcophagus. They didn't even lit up the treasures in their scene. Next night at hhn everything was working correctly

I went two weeks ago. One thursday (rode 3 times) the mummy wasn't breaking out at the start, and they just lit up the eyes on the sarcophagus. They didn't even lit up the treasures in their scene. Next night at hhn everything was working correctly
Last night at HHN only the fake unload had fire, but the mummy almost had too much movement after breaking out. Also, is it recent that the weapons appeared broken in the treasure room?

Last night at HHN only the fake unload had fire, but the mummy almost had too much movement after breaking out. Also, is it recent that the weapons appeared broken in the treasure room?
The weapons have been like that for a long time now, it’s just embarrassing looking. This ride really needs a refurbishment.

Why did you get our hopes up by saying the fire was on in your previous post? Fake unload fire has been working for months. The lack of treasure room fire for this long is turning into really bad show. Anyone know what's going on?

Actually no not for months,the fake unload didn’t have fire In May, both were off when I went in May and August both were on. No where in my original post I did I say both were on, just fire lol. Sorry for giving you wrong impression of what the fire situation was.

Actually no not for months,the fake unload didn’t have fire In May, both were off when I went in May and August both were on. No where in my original post I did I say both were on, just fire lol. Sorry for giving you wrong impression of what the fire situation was.
Huh? Fake unload has had fire since late June. It's now November. So that's 5 months since that effect was fixed. One or two people reported treasure room fire was working in August but if it was, it was a very short time. Treasure room has been operating without fire for almost a full year now. It's either a budget cut or the world's slowest repair job.