Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that WDW is supposed to be the flagship but it seems like Disneyland gets all the cool toys. I know that it is being rectified but even MMRR is now being considered for a cloning in Disneyland.

However, UNI/IOA are definitely the better parks from what I can tell.
Yes, Disneyland is very similar to USF/IOA ironically...Aggressive expansion to plus the resort

I do think the tide is shifting at WDW though

Ok... now it appears they have applied a concrete scratch coat to the abbey-like building. If so, then this will be faux stonework by hand.

And they had better get the faux shingles on that barn or it will rot and cave in!
I was waiting for you to pounce on those photos. You're like a tiger waiting in the bushes for it's prey to arrive. :lol:;)

Not sure if this is the reason why he posted that here, but the track switch on that will change position while the ride is in motion, meaning the one on Potter should be able to as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.