Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think this year brought in many locals that aren't AP's that were interested in a doing a few houses and really focus on riding the rides, maybe for the first time. You would expect with a lineup as stacked as this year, that the rides will always be walk-ons, but that certainly wasn't the case.

Reactions: TDBLMT
With the success of Dead Exposure I would really like to see Universal attempt a Call of Duty zombies house. Video game houses haven't been too favorable but I believe that there is a lot of material that can be used because the COD zombies universe is Immense. The screams are just nerve racking and there are a variety of zombies to be used.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 3
  • ZOMBIE_DOG_TEATHER.jpg
    ZOMBIE_DOG_TEATHER.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: tankart150
With the success of Dead Exposure I would really like to see Universal attempt a Call of Duty zombies house. Video game houses haven't been too favorable but I believe that there is a lot of material that can be used because the COD zombies universe is Immense. The screams are just nerve racking and there are a variety of zombies to be used.

closest we can get is maybe a overlord house

I love the COD Zombies, but I'm not sure how, setting aside, the games as a house would be valuable to use an IP vs. something they can design their own without having to pay someone for a brand.

I just saw Overlord yesterday, it was a great movie and plenty of easily converted material there for a house... but I'm not sure they would want to touch on the WWII/Nazi stuff... might be a little too real for the event which I would understand.

So with hopes of UO being able to get their hands on WB properties in the coming years, was anyone able to attend Horror Made Here this year? I’ve tried to find reviews but no one comes out and says if it was good or bad.

Bringing this up, for the pure sake of saying here..

I brought this up in private, but the blinking X at the end if there was any hints to 29..would've been with that.

And what does X equal in the Roman Numeral's..? 10.

Or, they're doing a bit where he says they're giving a sneak peak, then the battery dies. And the X is, you know, the symbol for a dead battery.

Would make sense since the “I’m Back” marquee was in front a ticket sign. Although, isn’t The Usher one of the lower rated icons?
The only icon Marketing thinks is worth using is Jack. Throw in the facts that they don't need an icon with Stranger Things and nothing actually happened with the "I'm back," sign (which was a prop from Jack's show), I definitely don't think Usher is returning.

If an icon happens at 29 (which I doubt), and it's not Jack, it would likely be Eddie.

The only icon Marketing thinks is worth using is Jack. Throw in the facts that they don't need an icon with Stranger Things and nothing actually happened with the "I'm back," sign (which was a prop from Jack's show), I definitely don't think Usher is returning.

If an icon happens at 29 (which I doubt), and it's not Jack, it would likely be Eddie.

I hope that Caretaker and Director can get Chance's status (assistants to Jack) at 30.

I apologize for my comment earlier. Didn't really mean it.

10 years since the Usher’s appearance and the Universal Palace Theater..

I was waiting for this one....

Hmm, while 10 years for a "original" house to return isn't the most accurate measurement as some have shown up way earlier then that, I'd be totally down for a sequel to Silver Screams. Heck, considering what else was a part of 2009 -and- the success of Hollywood's UCM which was certainly noticed by Orlando...how about Silver Screams with the overarching theme of the Classic Monsters? That feels downright perfect in every way.