Passholder Lounge coming to USF | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Passholder Lounge coming to USF

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thank you for the photo's Alicia.
I like the room but when you puke Coca Cola all over it you at least should give it away for free once per day per visitor. It's clear this exists to make more money from AP holders, not the worst thing but also not much of an appreciation.

Thank you for the photo's Alicia.
I like the room but when you puke Coca Cola all over it you at least should give it away for free once per day per visitor. It's clear this exists to make more money from AP holders, not the worst thing but also not much of an appreciation.
If it was meant to make money not sure they’d give out free bags of chips and granola bars to everyone that enters. But yea, the decor is similar to SeaWorld’s Lounge, also sponsored by Coke, and they offer free soda.

I would assume most APs arrive in their own cars charging their phone on the way and stay for just a few hours. Why is this a thing?

It seems that anyone who goes in here is doing so only because it makes them feel important and appreciated. Well I news for you!

I would assume most APs arrive in their own cars charging their phone on the way and stay for just a few hours. Why is this a thing?

It seems that anyone who goes in here is doing so only because it makes them feel important and appreciated. Well I news for you!
Don't underestimate the allure of having a comfortable seat in air conditioning for a few minutes....Heck, we used to ride Ellen's Energy just for that.

My question for you is why do you seem so against a lounge being a thing? It gets hot in Florida, it's nice to be able to cool down and just sit on a couch somewhere for a bit. It doesn't have to be for phone charging, although phone batteries die rather quickly in theme parks (Universal and Disney's apps eat a lot of battery life quickly).

I’m down to 12% battery now after updating from the parks. Charging stations help me out a lot. I hate carrying battery pack thingies. Got enough to carry.

I'm assuming it's the same at Universal Orlando but I just got back from Cali and bottled sodas at both Disneyland Resort and USH were up to $4 a pop. I'm sure they're not trying to give that away to nobody.

Even without the free soda, I like Universal's more than the new SeaWorld one. At least this one has windows.

Throw a private UOAP bar in there and i promise they'd make a killing. I've personally wondered why parks don't regularly have passmember only bars and other amenities.

Definitely a missed opportunity on not having “private” areas for AP members where you can sell AP-merch, as well as a small desk upfront to SELL AP Passes for potential customers.

Reactions: Obi Ubamba
Definitely a missed opportunity on not having “private” areas for AP members where you can sell AP-merch, as well as a small desk upfront to SELL AP Passes for potential customers.
Making the lounge a place to sell merchandise seems tacky. Hey here’s this area for you now buy some crap!

What little they're selling would never come close to paying the costs for the space. It's a nice gesture to the AP holders, bottom line....Being experimental, perhaps there will be changes in the future if it becomes permanent. Test runs ARE test runs.