2018 Holidays at Universal Orlando | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

2018 Holidays at Universal Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The trees remind me of another event down the street.
The one that is still better with lighting, shows, and food offerings for usually less money? I don't even understand how the event is such high quality and the dates are so limited. I think it is a missed opportunity.

I always make a ride on the High in the sky Seuss Trolley ride at night during the Christmas celebration. The views from there are amazing.
The new light up trees I'm not a fan of, maybe if the form was a bit more whimsical and the backdrop for the balls was white instead of black? But this land doesn't need this.

I always make a ride on the High in the sky Seuss Trolley ride at night during the Christmas celebration. The views from there are amazing.
The new light up trees I'm not a fan of, maybe if the form was a bit more whimsical and the backdrop for the balls was white instead of black? But this land doesn't need this.
I agree, if they are going to be in Seuss they need to not be straight cones. I also feel like the whole tree should be comprised of the the LED balls instead of that little bit of garland looking stuff at the bottom.

Starting to sound like the set is the only real change to Grinchmas.

Which is bittersweet, I guess.

Starting to sound like the set is the only real change to Grinchmas.

Which is bittersweet, I guess.

If it’s a set improvement, great. I’m glad the story is staying as is

Because Grinchmas is awesome, and I don’t think it needs changed. It’s not like BatB over at DHS that is year round. So it’s a welcome show (for me at least) when I go in the winter.

No showtimes listed yet for Cinematic Celebration during Thanksgiving Week. Anybody have any guesses on when/if there will be fountain shows next week?

Universal Orlando
Many of the web site's various show schedules, including Cinematic, go until Nov. 17th. I'd guess that the new schedule updates will appear on the site within the next day or two....I've been watching that myself since I'll be there in two weeks and am keeping my fingers crossed they'll start Cinematic back up. I don't want to wait till my May vacation to see the show.

Reactions: wizwit
...huh, it is new. And you can tell, by the middle; as in 2017 for Orlando, it was more of a stripped middle.

They actually changed it to match the Illumination version..

Yup, the hat's also different as well.
maxresdefault.jpg