Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando Landscaping

This!!!...I've always said the same. Once you've experienced the relaxing, leisurely, everything in walking distance,experience of staying on site at Universal, your vacation life will never be the same. You have to stay on site at Universal to get the full effect of how great the Universal Resort "Experience" is.

This is how I feel too. I used to stay at those gated townhomes like "Emerald Island Resort". A few years ago I decided to stay at CBBR and I haven't looked back! It's so nice to be able to take a bus/walk with Beautiful scenery to HHN then take a nice boat ride back to the hotel at night. I love it!
Hell if I decide to move to Orlando I'll probably still stay onsite a few weekends out of the year during HHN season.

I am really surprised to see that the mature trees in this area have uncommonly rugged cables on them. I wonder if it was a solution to hurricane winds as they are in an open area?

Thankfully Dennis the Menace didn't distract you.
giphy.gif

Tossing this here even though a Uni specific thread. I had never seen a park prep these huge transplants before. Would love to have seen the whole process. I always wonder how they keep the bottoms from falling out when they lift these trees and forms.

I recall thinking many years ago while at Disney's Flower and Garden how cool it would be to be a local (after talking to a lot of vendors at Epcot back then).

Today we went out a a nursery in Kississimee, no clue if they vend at WDW, not sure why I brought that part up.

These folks have this wonderful tree behind their nursery, so I guess this will do to add something here

20200725_nursery.jpg