Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is this in addition to the previous two properties we’ve been given?

Also
Donnie Darko hopefully. Frank scared the out of me when I was younger. If he and Pinhead were in the same event I would die
i once saw a donnie darko home haunt, and it was very well done. i think it'll make a good cult film house

Sadly, Blumhouse being rated last is a bummer since the quality was good, but granted, they chose horrible properties to represent. Hopefully this is a lesson to give us properties/ideas that are great with quality that's also great.

Was that really the case? I went on the second weekend and the First Purge was consistently ~2 hours, maybe a little less than Poltergeist on balance. From what I heard, opening weekend was practically the same.
When I was watching the lines opening weekend, TFP was always the lowest, even lower than TrT. When I went, the line was always vastly over exaggerated how long it actually was. I think the line managers there were probably just terrible, didn't give a crap, pulsed people too slowly, etc.. Who knows. But I know those first two weeks it was flailing comparitively to the others (meaning it still could've been long or even the longest due to a crowd flow at particular points of the night, but overall was usually the shortest). And it was even mentioned here about the sign being moved that increased flow there (or maybe it was the other forum).

Haunting of Hill House? Mike Flanagan’s adaption is a lot different from the Shirley Jackson novel which is different from the 90s movie that’s based off the book

Nope.

I won't give out any more clues for this one. I'm gonna be very vague so don't ask, however if you think you found where the clue is going, I guess I'll dictate that answer.

Reactions: ush.hacker
Has more to do with a someone over something... but that someone has something to do... with something... heheh

Bugs Bunny with Warner Bros would be a dream but this is a singular property. Maybe Bunny Summers with Reanimator or is that too cult of a property?

I just realized I posted about a Cornettos trilogy maze last year at around the same time! lol.

I still think that'd make a good, lengthy backlot maze, maybe at Blumhouse's spot this year.
I love how amazingly similar our ideas for a Cornetto Trilogy maze is! I almost wrote a treatment on the HNNightmares forums of that, which starts off at an 50's-inspired Drive-In Theater (as a nod to Baby Driver).

Twin Peaks?
"It's not about the bunny."
Is it odd that I could see S1+S2 being only at HHN, but The Return only at KSF (if they were ever to do an IP maze again)? The whole difference in vibes between the two eras fits perfectly with the vibes of the corresponding haunts/theme parks to me.