Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Aquaman

Movies coming out in November and December:
  1. Aquaman
  2. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
  3. Bumblebee
  4. Grinch
  5. Fantastic Beasts 2
  6. Mary Poppins
  7. Creed 2
  8. Ralph Breaks the Internet
  9. Overlord
Welp, I know what I'm doing for Christmas.

That looks REALLY fun and I honestly hope that the film is great. I would love for DC to have a win. However, I'm trying really hard not to hype myself up for this too much. DC has always had pretty great trailers for their films (whoever puts them together should get a raise). Like Suicide Squad had AWESOME trailers and everyone was singing praises about them. Aaaaaand then the movie came out and it was nothing like the trailers.

But again, I think Aquaman looks fantastic and I sincerely hope they can deliver a film just as good as this trailer. James Wan has an incredible track record so I'm really pulling for him to come out on top with this!

Damn it, now that's the kind of film they should have done for Poseidon's Fury final scene. Then it would have been an excellent attraction..... :)

James Wan has yet to have a miss. Even Dead Silence, while dumb, was gorgeous, goofy, atmospheric fun.

Never bet against him.

A bit of incite, I got wind early on when Screenings started..and it was getting really positive.

Now, critics have been reporting that they have seen the film, and the responses are getting really good for a DC film.

Going into the film blind once I do, but man am I excited about this film.