Remy's Ratatouille Adventure | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Remy's Ratatouille Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't like the title of the movie being used where it is in the middle of the name. It's kind of awkward.

Agreed. Drop either Remy or Ratatouille and it’s fine.

Paris is “Ratatouille: The Adventure” for anyone wondering.

That's like saying Yoda's Star Wars Adventure....It's like, yeah we know what movie he's in, but what is the ride about

Kitchen Calamity was perfect as it summed up the ride perfectly....Which a ride name should do

Reactions: Joel and belloq87
Yeah my issue with the name is Ratatoillue Adventure. What is that? Why are you using ratatoillue like that? Makes no sense.

Reactions: belloq87
Do we have any solid indication where the exit of the ride is going to be sending guests? Back out into the new courtyard, or a direct line out to the walkway around the lagoon? I'm assuming getting guests directly back into the main pavilion area proper would require reworking too much existing infrastructure.

Do we have any solid indication where the exit of the ride is going to be sending guests? Back out into the new courtyard, or a direct line out to the walkway around the lagoon? I'm assuming getting guests directly back into the main pavilion area proper would require reworking too much existing infrastructure.
It’ll be back into the courtyard. Connecting to the existing pavilion was proposed, but was abandoned due to how packed it already is in there and narrow the pathways are.