Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

With the success of their escape rooms overseas I'm not surprised they are finally thinking about bringing them stateside.

Been here for 3 to 4 years now. If anything, the Orlando market is probably oversaturated (are--or were--a half dozen around MouseTown just off the top of my head). That said, no one locally has tied in an IP, which could be a game-changer.

Been here for 3 to 4 years now. If anything, the Orlando market is probably oversaturated (are--or were--a half dozen around MouseTown just off the top of my head). That said, no one locally has tied in an IP, which could be a game-changer.

Additionally none of the ones in the US are 4 levels...USJ Detective Conan is four floors with a 15 minute live pre-show to set the story and a 8 minute live finale. USJ Biohazard was also 4 floors with guns and interativity (more like a walkthrough but still an escape room)...bringing that level and scale would be really big

Additionally none of the ones in the US are 4 levels...USJ Detective Conan is four floors with a 15 minute live pre-show to set the story and a 8 minute live finale. USJ Biohazard was also 4 floors with guns and interativity (more like a walkthrough but still an escape room)...bringing that level and scale would be really big
What happens if they didn't solve it? Would there be a different finale?

Why a Nintendo store, the Switch only sold about 23 million worldwide (PS4 84million).
I still think Universal is taking a huge risk with this brand teaming up with the lowest console seller of the 3.
Technically Nintendo is a larger brand than Universal Studios Florida. So it’s actually why is Nintendo fooling around with universal? Disney could do it a lot better

Emerils is gonna be a restaurant? Right? I’m still holding out for a Dave and busters copy cat

Technically Nintendo is a larger brand than Universal Studios Florida. So it’s actually why is Nintendo fooling around with universal? Disney could do it a lot better

Honestly Nintendo could build it’s on theme park without universal. And it would probably kill whatever universal is planning for the 4th/3rd Park.

giphy.gif

OK, we're gonna go ahead and put you on our watch list. As of now, all your posts come off as trolling so...

Consider that a warning. Be mindful of your future posts.
Why u watchin me? U can give it but can’t take a little back?

Lets hope the inside will follow soon.
Will the Rocky Horror Picture Show still be shown each month?
No :( At least it hasn't been. As a former shadow cast member from the 70s, its quite sad to see it end after 40-something years. But all good things I guess

Attachments

• Rich as Dr. Scott.jpg
    Rich as Dr. Scott.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 6
No :( At least it hasn't been. As a former shadow cast member from the 70s, its quite sad to see it end after 40-something years. But all good things I guess
They’re still performing regularly in various other venues. I think they’re looking for a permanent home though.

It’ll be nice for the theater to get some renovation work, but I don’t feel it’s worth the cost of trading down to an inferior theater chain.