CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread | Page 47 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
With the success of their escape rooms overseas I'm not surprised they are finally thinking about bringing them stateside.

Been here for 3 to 4 years now. If anything, the Orlando market is probably oversaturated (are--or were--a half dozen around MouseTown just off the top of my head). That said, no one locally has tied in an IP, which could be a game-changer.

Reactions: Journey_On
Been here for 3 to 4 years now. If anything, the Orlando market is probably oversaturated (are--or were--a half dozen around MouseTown just off the top of my head). That said, no one locally has tied in an IP, which could be a game-changer.

Additionally none of the ones in the US are 4 levels...USJ Detective Conan is four floors with a 15 minute live pre-show to set the story and a 8 minute live finale. USJ Biohazard was also 4 floors with guns and interativity (more like a walkthrough but still an escape room)...bringing that level and scale would be really big

Additionally none of the ones in the US are 4 levels...USJ Detective Conan is four floors with a 15 minute live pre-show to set the story and a 8 minute live finale. USJ Biohazard was also 4 floors with guns and interativity (more like a walkthrough but still an escape room)...bringing that level and scale would be really big
What happens if they didn't solve it? Would there be a different finale?

Why a Nintendo store, the Switch only sold about 23 million worldwide (PS4 84million).
I still think Universal is taking a huge risk with this brand teaming up with the lowest console seller of the 3.
Technically Nintendo is a larger brand than Universal Studios Florida. So it’s actually why is Nintendo fooling around with universal? Disney could do it a lot better

Emerils is gonna be a restaurant? Right? I’m still holding out for a Dave and busters copy cat

Technically Nintendo is a larger brand than Universal Studios Florida. So it’s actually why is Nintendo fooling around with universal? Disney could do it a lot better

Honestly Nintendo could build it’s on theme park without universal. And it would probably kill whatever universal is planning for the 4th/3rd Park.

giphy.gif

OK, we're gonna go ahead and put you on our watch list. As of now, all your posts come off as trolling so...

Consider that a warning. Be mindful of your future posts.
Why u watchin me? U can give it but can’t take a little back?

Lets hope the inside will follow soon.
Will the Rocky Horror Picture Show still be shown each month?
No :( At least it hasn't been. As a former shadow cast member from the 70s, its quite sad to see it end after 40-something years. But all good things I guess

Attachments

• Rich as Dr. Scott.jpg
    Rich as Dr. Scott.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 6
No :( At least it hasn't been. As a former shadow cast member from the 70s, its quite sad to see it end after 40-something years. But all good things I guess
They’re still performing regularly in various other venues. I think they’re looking for a permanent home though.

It’ll be nice for the theater to get some renovation work, but I don’t feel it’s worth the cost of trading down to an inferior theater chain.