Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

It looks like the Mario Kart showbuilding will be a rectangle after all, but what is that circular structure in one of the courtyard buildings? Is that Yoshi track?
Yellow circle is Yoshi load station, (round like Spaceship Earth’s load area). Green is Yoshi track layout.

Looks just like KidsZone. Looks just like the concept art for Japan.

Yellow circle is Yoshi load station, (round like Spaceship Earth’s load area). Green is Yoshi track layout.

Looks just like KidsZone. Looks just like the concept art for Japan.

Does it cross over the courtyard twice? 'Cause it looks like the end segment of the green track can't go anywhere but across.

Is that track currently visible (plus the second crossing yet to be added) the entirety of the Yoshi ride? If so, that's kinda small.
Yes, and it’s not that small considering how slow it’ll move and how many AAs and animated figures will be inside to look at. It’s a cute children’s ride, but I think it’ll be fun for all ages.

Honestly, the mad house will also be dependent on Universal Cool offerings in 2020. A solid line up will help ease the level of people in solely the SNW area but it would also be disgustingly crowded, the biggest benefit however is the olympics also going on which will have more people staying in Tokyo than filling the trains to go to Osaka.

I'm seeing peaches castle in the bottom most corner. I wonder what that'll house. My guess is a themed restaurant kind of like Be Our Guest.
Will be entrance to land, with you exiting Peach’s Castle into land on second floor. Will look like warp pipe outside of land, most likely, but you exit through castle lobby into the land.

The main restaurant entrance is on lower level with a facade shaped like a giant Toadstool.

Do we know what will be under the Yoshi bridge? Since DK won't be there for at least a year after opening.
A dead end I assume. Until they build a new ride one day.

The gift shop at KidsZone was to the right under the Yoshi ride. I imagine the side entrance to that will be accessible under the Yoshi bridge, so at least it won’t be only a dead end.