Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
aaaaaaaannnd there goes my interest in this.

Although I will gladly take this over HDD if they have to chose between the two. Although if Uni makes Murdy do both.....YUCK.
Getting the new version of Twilight Zone rather than the beloved version is soooooo HHN Hollywood, it hurts.

So with that we have:

- Stranger Things 2
- Hellraiser
- The Twilight Zone(2019)

Not too bad but if we get Haunting of Hill House + Killer Klowns I think it’ll be rounded out

On the bright side if we do get the reboot theres chances to see familiar scenes, considering one of the two episodes we know anything about is a remake of Nightmare at 20,000 Feet. Also I really thought the bunny connection was the hat trick scene lol.

I don’t think this will happen either. Mainly due to the mouse. Hollywood kinda has a ‘slight’ chance at doing it over Orlando but it still seems very very unlikely. I’d much rather have the original Twilight Zone over the reboot..

Twilight Zone as an IP is up for grabs... "Tower of Terror" is not

Plus, Universal would like an op to get back for that forsaken Marvel contract.. why not call it even for a short time
You're probably right about the availability of the Twilight Zone ip, Disney had to fight pretty hard to license it out from cbs just for Tower of Terror right?

Reactions: chris.g
If they did the original I would love to see Rod Serling cameos in each scene explaining whats happening just like every intro.

Reactions: chris.g
Twilight Zone as an IP is up for grabs... "Tower of Terror" is not

Plus, Universal would like an op to get back for that forsaken Marvel contract.. why not call it even for a short time

It's gonna be fun to watch the Disney fans' heads explode when Twilight Zone is announced for HHN.. and I mean no disrespect to their community or to Disney.. I too, am a big Disney fan.. but they opened themselves up for this when they decided to junk the DCA Tower of Terror..

It's gonna be fun to watch the Disney fans' heads explode when Twilight Zone is announced for HHN.. and I mean no disrespect to their community or to Disney.. I too, am a big Disney fan.. but they opened themselves up for this when they decided to junk the DCA Tower of Terror..

That's if it gets announced. Nothing's set in stone until it is. It's way too early to tell, but all I know is talks have happened.

Had an idea for the end scene. I would like it to be the season 4 intro with Rod Serling narration and of course with the theme song, ughhhh that would be so amazing.

I’ve always thought that the intro of the Twilight Zone would be a cool opening scene on a maze. Eye of the Beholder and Nightmare Above 20,000 Feet and the doll episode would need to be in the maze