Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The construction on this is making me nervous. That show building after the initial turn is very low to the ground, relatively speaking... we definitely won't be seeing any animatronic ultrasaurs in there. Seems the "screen" rumors were fairly on the money...

The construction on this is making me nervous. That show building after the initial turn is very low to the ground, relatively speaking... we definitely won't be seeing any animatronic ultrasaurs in there. Seems the "screen" rumors were fairly on the money...

I always assumed the Ultrasaur would be later in the ride as the Dino that bumps us off course. Either way, I’m just excited/hoping whatever they’re building in that first scene area, covers up SSFL and the parking garage from view.

I always assumed the Ultrasaur would be later in the ride as the Dino that bumps us off course. Either way, I’m just excited/hoping whatever they’re building in that first scene area, covers up SSFL and the parking garage from view.

Isn't what the dino that bumps off course, is the Hadrosaur and not the Ultra (I may be confusing names..but..)?

I actually do concur with Youhow.
Interesting to note that the curve after the arch (sorry never been to USH) does not appear that it will be fully enclosed. You can see that they wrapped the cross beams in the DensGlass (yellow subsurface) which will then be covered in concrete for theming. Kind of reminds me of the ruins look that they are going for on new Hagrid Coaster in IOA.

..you know, thinking about it, and looking..you are on that game.

if they were to of enclosed it, one would of thought that they would've enclosed it completely. But yeah, there are openings at that curved section after the first lift.

Heck, it even kind-of looks as if the portions above ride path, could be a form of awning when you look at it in a different way.

DtXRVjmUcAAGF8y.jpg

DtXRWRvVsAAyW26.jpg

That said, I would be very interested at the curved roof. Out of anything, that's giving me the most confusion for the opening.

If the boats follow the curvature of the building then that entire section has a new path. Before it was mostly a straight shot out through the lagoon with a slight nudge to the right. The new building appears to do a full S bend to the left.

From CI,

..A thought, I wonder if the paint on the wall-portion facing the Starway, is actually the paint job that they may be looking at.

If that's the case, it'd be a darker version of the Hydroplant building paint scheme from Orlando and Osaka.

A few from today.
mLedEUM.jpg

ywXMmTi.jpg

XKuXoZ4.jpg
I see that first enclosed tunnel being projections of maps like the control room im the first film.
Also where the original lagoon was may verry be and underground viewing tanks for the mosasaur. Again. THERE IS GUNNA BE SCREENS :/
Unfortunately theres no buildup to the ride going off course into danger like the original, its going strait into it.

I'm starting to suspect that the only dinosaur animatronics in the revamped version are going to be inside the showbuilding.

Which would be such a shame.

Leave it to universal to screw up a ride. AGAIN..... I see this being another disaster like fast and furious orlando. They may just skip this lagoon scene and add more animatronics after that. We will just have to see

Status
Not open for further replies.