The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 259 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
All that work for Mr. Ping and it’s already gone smh.
Not sure how that relates to Potter :tease:

When I was at the park last thursday, I was able to catch BOTH Frog Choir & Tri-Wiz.... yay for good timing & luck. Sooo.... here, have like 4 action pics..
DW1CVT1.jpg

ucRbVXn.jpg

Taw8vAa.jpg

PRtcmRC.jpg

And just for the hell of it... Snapchat filter ftw
RiiwqXJ.jpg

Reactions: Rawbuhrt
When I was at guest relations yesterday, they asked me if I had tried the scavenger hunt in Hogsmeade. Apparently starting last week, they are now doing a scavenger hunt on Fridays at 1pm (meet near the Hogswart Express).

Based on that very limited time frame, I'm imagining this is a pilot program. Anyone tried it? I already requested they do it on a weekend, because I work Friday afternoons! :)

Reactions: Coasted
Good Lord, I hope not. Although I supposed it could be.

I was told there was something specific handed out at 1pm on Fridays. But for all I know, it may be a hard copy of that flyer. :/

The park closes so early! 7:00pm on Saturday? The crowds tonight to get into Hogwarts to see the light show was insane! Big credit to the staff who were trying their best to manage the crowd flow in that area.

Reactions: tankart150
Most likely a big company rented the park out. It happens quite often. It happened last Saturday as well.
It happens often here in Orlando too. Too often imo. This is another example of something @JungleSkip often mentions - Universal running their parks like regional parks.

You'd think a that someone like Universal shouldn't have to rent out as often and they don't. They don't HAVE to. They aren't struggling for money. It's an extra profit center, but it comes at the expense of the paying day guest. Just this Friday in Orlando they had about three separate events being held (multiple different areas being rented by different companies).

They want it both ways, but with their growing attendance, especially at a small park like USH, it's becoming harder and harder for them to continue to justify doing, imo.

They're two-timing all of us (don’t think it was three times, can’t be more than fours times...). :lol:

Disneyland itself rents itself out for corporate and private events with a fair amount of regularity. All those Grad Nites are private parties that are technically at the expense of the daytime guest. Same with their newer Disneyland After Dark series. And yes, many do happen on Saturdays.

Reactions: tankart150