Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disneyland)

Here's some higher-res pictures of the Falcon/entire land from @HeliGuy that he shared with Attractions Magazine.
Millenium-Falcon-Complete.jpg

Complete-Galaxys-Edge-980x440.jpg

:hail:

at this point, I'd probably pay just to see a life size Falcon replica up close. WOW it's much bigger then I was expecting.

People always seem confused at the size of the Falcon but you have to remember 3 humans and a Wookie can fit inside the Cockpit alone.

Has anyone seen this, a friend of mine showed me and sent it to me. I thought you all might enjoy it, especially what it is saying and showing. Just type that in, it should come up, it worked for me. I am even more excited if what some of it is saying. If someone has already posted it, sorry didn't notice so Admins delete it if its been put on here already. If not Enjoy.

The Cost of Star Wars Galaxys Edge? | Disney | blooloop

Has anyone seen this, a friend of mine showed me and sent it to me. I thought you all might enjoy it, especially what it is saying and showing. Just type that in, it should come up, it worked for me. I am even more excited if what some of it is saying. If someone has already posted it, sorry didn't notice so Admins delete it if its been put on here already. If not Enjoy.

The Cost of Star Wars Galaxys Edge? | Disney | blooloop

Where is he getting $1 billion from? He's expecting the physical cost to be $185 million and I don't think they're spending $800 million+ on R&D.

I'm not saying it won't cost a $1 billion because Disney can spend like nobody else. I'm thinking the price tag might be for both coasts.

Where is he getting $1 billion from? He's expecting the physical cost to be $185 million and I don't think they're spending $800 million+ on R&D.

I'm not saying it won't cost a $1 billion because Disney can spend like nobody else. I'm thinking the price tag might be for both coasts.
Straight from the horses mouth.

Bob Iger flat out said that the lands will be costing $1B at a shareholder meeting.

This land is truly going to be amazing. If it weren't for the new potter ride, I would agree with it being a potter swatter. Either way we have an amazing year coming up!!!!!

Looks amazing:dance:!!!! This will definitely even up the score with potter, but then we have a new park with 4 or 5 lands coming up from universal... this will be interesting...