Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets attraction coming? (USH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this going to be the worlds shortest ride or am I just being dramatic because pictures are hard to judge size by (and I'm sure theres more track to go) but the plot just keeps looking smaller and smaller since they started

It’s still early in construction, but judging by the photos it does currently appear to be in Heimlich’s Chew Chew Train length.

Considering that there is some..things to look at, from Shaun Allen:

So it seems that they intend to have the Pet's building stretch as close as they can to the USS/TWDA showbuilding, similar to what it has seemed to be for my own guessing. We also get a somewhat better look at one of the turns for the track support's.

Looks like the have added more vertical supports
oeWUm06.jpg

aMisge0.jpg

Perhap's it's just me, but it seems like that they are using a similar shape to a portion of the original plans (this is from looking at the way that end-cap is outside the park) for a small portion.

Wow, it seems like they're moving really fast. Is there any sort of chance this could be done by summer 2019? Even if it's late summer? It nearly seems like it's too far along to need another 18 months of work before opening.

End of Summer 2019 may be done with construction (hopefully an announcement by then, too) but the ride still needs to get through all sorts of state mandated testings and approvals before opening, not to mention hiring and training. I'm guessing early 2020 opening, maybe even in time for spring break.

Status
Not open for further replies.