Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Changes to Universal Orlando Quick Service

There is a change in focus to healthier items and away from the safe and rather unhealthy choices of Pizza, Hot Dogs and Burgers found all around.

This change has already been implemented at Monsters Cafe and Islands will soon see changes as well.

I saw that Wimpy's in IoA is open and the menu is far more creative than anything in the past. Hopefully this continues. The Potter quick services and FFB are about the only ones I would eat in in the past, so better options will be more than welcomed

There is a change in focus to healthier items and away from the safe and rather unhealthy choices of Pizza, Hot Dogs and Burgers found all around.

This change has already been implemented at Monsters Cafe and Islands will soon see changes as well.
It seems Disney is also making the change in Magic Kingdom....Focus placed on local and sustainable food as well as healthier options

I'm not complaining haha

Also, has anyone tried Wimpy's yet? The burger with the egg sounds good

Interesting. What did they add there? I typically try and eat light throughout the day until dinner time where I’ll eat whatever.

Besides being healthier, the new Wimpy’s food just sounds better.

Universal has gone a fantastic job with all of the newer quick service. Really hoping that the older quick service places can be brought up to those standards.

Hmm.. Out of those options, I would use it at Thunder Falls Terrace. The line (and how slow it moves) has kept me from eating there more than once.