Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

Used to be able to actually develop your photos there, back when film was a thing. Plus sold film and camera supplies. Hasn’t really been open much in recent years. It was temporarily the home to the Betty Boop store a couple years ago while the Hello Kitty store was being constructed, but not much else.

That would explain why I never went in. But actually developing photos? That had to be the best thing since sliced bread back then.

Used to be able to actually develop your photos there, back when film was a thing. Plus sold film and camera supplies. Hasn’t really been open much in recent years. It was temporarily the home to the Betty Boop store a couple years ago while the Hello Kitty store was being constructed, but not much else.
It was dirt cheap for employees to do same day developing there, I used to use it all the time when I worked at T2. Probably still have boxes of Uni darkroom negative envelopes somewhere...

I miss film. I like conveienence. But I miss film.
Just looking through a bunch of old Christmas pics. You can't beat having a print, holding it in your hand, and easily sorting through them. People actually take their time to look at a full sized print, as opposed to a 1" I phone shot. And, it's there forever. No worry of it getting lost in your system. I always badger Alene to develop some of her better photos.

I wish they'd completely overhaul it and make it part of London.
I was wondering about that, but keep the Men in Black theme :) And change the land name to London, like New York, San Francisco, etc. :D And keep the Bug and most existing elements, change scenery to London scenery, fix sensors, add new aliens....
Wait, I think I’m saying too much because I really do want an MIB restoration to happen, but I want to work in the industry. :)

I was wondering about that, but keep the Men in Black theme :) And change the land name to London, like New York, San Francisco, etc. :D And keep the Bug and most existing elements, change scenery to London scenery, fix sensors, add new aliens....
Wait, I think I’m saying too much because I really do want an MIB restoration to happen, but I want to work in the industry. :)
I always thought it would be fun for MIB to take place in Tokyo

It's kind of fun that so many Universal rides take place in NY

Well, three anyway