Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Corporate Headquarters

GAcoaster

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2012
Orlando
I found out today that SeaWorld is about to start construction on a new corporate HQ and move out of their current offices over on John Young Parkway. I believe they've been in those offices since the parks were spun off from AB.

They are constructing new office space on the SeaWorld Orlando property off of Sea Harbor Drive at the service entrance to the park, replacing a series of existing portable/trailer offices that had been the park's administration offices.

The new office building will begin construction in the coming weeks and I'm not sure what the time table is on construction, but the new building will save the company money and give the SeaWorld Orlando administration a much needed update.

The new building will be directly across from the former company HQ which was in the Harcourt building across Sea Harbor, which was sold off when Harcourt sold the parks to AB.

Here we go;

21c9m5l.jpg